Windows 10: My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

Discus and support My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RexCordium, Feb 27, 2020.

1. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it.

Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a completionist, finding out that I could get achievements for playing Windows 10 Minecraft made me wanna play it and so I redeemed it on this account. Today I bought a Nintendo Switch and my sister brought up the great idea of us being able to play together, me on my PC and she can play on the Switch. Lo and behold, I check my app store's "my library" and I don't see it. I go to the page of the game just in case it's just buggy and all I see is the option to buy the game. ???

So I contacted support the wrong one, but they were nice enough to send me to the right support and then the support person figured out that this code was redeemed on some Xbox account I never even heard of but it has MY very very old yahoo account attached to it. And I'm also told that they can't do anything about it since "I redeemed the code."

I'm beyond perplexed of how this happened. I can guess that someone got a hold of my old abandoned email and just made an Xbox account with it. Buthow the heck did they redeem a code that I already redeemed? I went ahead and reset my yahoo password and their xbox's password and I check their games, it's right there. But that's it besides candy crush. They haven't even touched the game, no achievements or anything. Here's the fun part, MY account has achievements on it but- no game????

Iunno what's going on and I need help in a bad way. It's 2 AM and I don't know if Mojang will even bother helping me. My gamertag is RexCordium and the account that "I redeemed" my code on has the gamertag RenitentPlate11

:)

RexCordium, Feb 27, 2020

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Feb 27, 2020
  4. Paul Bab Win User

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

1. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account - Similar Threads - already redeemed game

2. Redeem code already used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code already used: Hi, In 2012 i bought Minecraft Java, on my Mojang account is a Redeem code for free Minecraft Windows 10 I already used it in 2015 on my previous laptop, same microsoft account and now on my new laptop he's gone, and my code is already used so no Minecraft Windows 10 for...
  3. Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code already redeemed: I will try to keep it as short as possible. Basically, I have already redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10/Microsoft edition but I do not see it in my Microsoft store library/order history. I bought Minecraft years ago so I can get a code, and I already checked the only...
  4. Game Code Already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Code Already Redeemed: Hello. Back in September I purchased a Geforce RTX 2080 TI the EVGA FTW3 Ultra from Amazon.com. It was the most money I had ever spent on a PC component and I was very excited. I was also excited to play the 2 free games that the video card came with. These games were Control...
  5. I forgot my already redeemed code

I forgot my already redeemed code: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  6. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  7. Help with a code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with a code already redeemed: I have a code for Minecraft for windows 10, and I'm not sure what account it is on. When I tried to redeem to main, it said already redeemed. Please help me with this issue....
  8. Code already redeemed

Code already redeemed: I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know when (date and hours) it was redeemed so i can get a refund....
  9. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  10. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...