Windows 10: my amd graphics card isnt upgrading to the newest version

Discus and support my amd graphics card isnt upgrading to the newest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so basically, my graphics driver is horridly out of date and when I try update to a newer version it says "unable to get installer file to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yaboijohnSmithyboi, Sep 2, 2020.

1. my amd graphics card isnt upgrading to the newest version

so basically, my graphics driver is horridly out of date and when I try update to a newer version it says "unable to get installer file to open requested page, I tried deleting the driver and installing the newer one from scratch, but it wont run the 'the guru of 3d' ddu, I have an acer aspire a3, any help appreciated. Thanks also, im running windows 10

:)

yaboijohnSmithyboi, Sep 2, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade fail BSOD - AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) Graphics - Sony Vaio SVE14A26C

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 will run on a PC with AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) graphics.

Since Sony has confirmed that you might face BSOD with AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) Graphics SVE14A* computer model. I would suggest you to disable one of the graphic card driver and then try upgrading to Windows 10 and check.

For disabling one of the graphic card follow the steps .

Uninstall the Device Drivers :

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the Graphics Card device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
    the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 2, 2020
  4. my amd graphics card isnt upgrading to the newest version

AMD Graphics Card is not working

After I upgraded to Windows 10, I had an awesome experience at everything except at playing high end games and running heavy graphic software. Then I found that AMD Graphics Card was not recognised by the PC. The AMD Graphics Driver was missing. But Intel
    HD 4000 Graphics works fine. But that won't suffice. I found a graphics driver in AMD site and it's currently queued for download. But, how will I get switchable Graphics? Will the driver itself contain the options for switching between Intel HD 4000 Graphics
    and AMD HD8670M Graphics. Please help...

Abishek Naagendra, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

my amd graphics card isnt upgrading to the newest version

1. my amd graphics card isnt upgrading to the newest version - Similar Threads - amd graphics card

2. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  3. AMD Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Card: Hello, I have an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It has an AMD Radeon 520 - 2GB Graphics Card. Yet on device manager it says I have AMD Radeon R5 M435. I'm assuming this is a 4GB card hence when I play GTAV it says I have a 4GB and gameplay gets really choppy.When I...
  4. AMD Graphics card problem

AMD Graphics card problem: Hi,I am having a problem with my AMD graphics card. Everything was fine, till about a month and half ago. My pc just got stuck, so I restarted the pc and I had these horizontal lines across my screen, then this old loading screen that looked like windows vista, then I got a...
  5. Update newest drivers for old graphics card

Update newest drivers for old graphics card: Hi, i was just wondering if there's a way, to update new drivers for my old graphic card. I'm currently using an old AMD Radeon HD 6900, and i can't find any new drivers online, i looked everywhere. I installed the latest AMD Catalyst Control Center version, which is from...
  6. amd graphic card is not used but installed

amd graphic card is not used but installed: [ATTACH] there is written windows did noot start drive because it can cause computer unstabe how to fix this the gpu only work in 3D paint app not in photoshop or any other apps PLS HELP...
  7. Upgrade my graphic card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgrade my graphic card: Hi, I was wondering what was the best graphic card to upgrade my computer. I don't play that much, but I want to be able if I want to, for the last ones. It's fine if it's not the best quality, just enough to play. I also want to watch 4k videos. I need two HDMI output...
  8. Upgrade Graphic Card

Upgrade Graphic Card: I'd like to upgrade my video card but am not to informed on which card to use. I have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 and my power supply is 460 watts, any suggestions on what I could use would be greatly appreciated. Windows 10 Pro latest updates installed.*Smile 87549
  9. Upgrading Graphics Card?

Upgrading Graphics Card?: So I just wanted to know if I could upgrade my graphics card without changing/upgrading anything else as well. I have a GeForce GT 610 currently, and switching it out for the GeForce gtx 750 ti or the 950. PROCESSOR: AMD Fx(tm)-4300 Quad-Core processor 3.8 GHz RAM: 16gb...
  10. Graphics card not updating to newest version

Graphics card not updating to newest version: Hi, since the newest version of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, I can't use the GPU performance feature. It tells me that I have an comparable GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance. The issue is that windows, and intel both say that my drivers are...