Windows 10: My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update

Discus and support My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have ATI Radeon HD4600 series video card. I used it near 2 months with 1280x1240 resolution. One day I've downloaded the new windows 10 updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiladinIvanov, May 28, 2020.

1. My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update

I have ATI Radeon HD4600 series video card. I used it near 2 months with 1280x1240 resolution. One day I've downloaded the new windows 10 updates and after that I've shut down the computer. Later the same day I've turned it on, but I didn't see any picture on the screen. I've placed the VGA cable on the motherboard, but now I see the intel video card and not my AMD. I've searches for drivers and reinstall the computer but I didn't repair my video card. The other video card works well, but there is a big lag when I play hard games now. I can't buy a new card soon and I really want to repair my old.

Please say me how to repair it!

:)

MiladinIvanov, May 28, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update [​IMG]

Valeriu, May 28, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 28, 2020
  4. My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update

Graphics problem with Windows 10 and AMD Video Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Method 1: Update video adapter driver.

Verify that the latest drivers for the display adapter are installed.

• a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results
    • c. When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and perform the steps mentioned under “Update driver” section.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also applicable
    for windows 10)

Method 2:

Check the Device status in the Device Manager. The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or any number of other
    things. Refer to these steps to open Device Manager.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand Sound, video and game controller.

Step 4. Please check with the optional driver updates through windows update and check if it helps. And
    for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also
    applicable for windows 10)

Method 3: If the issue still prissiest, install the Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Step 1. Download the Windows 8.1 drivers.

Step 2. Right click on the downloaded driver file.

Step 3. Click/tap on
    Troubleshoot Compatibility.

I also suggest install the latest drivers available for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 28, 2020
Thema:

My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update

1. My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update - Similar Threads - AMD video card

2. Video card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card not working: Lenovo legion y520 laptop does not work Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 video card, error 43 and "the device requires further installation", the driver was reinstalled both from the official Lenovo website, and from the Nvidia website, and through the device manager, help please...
  3. Video card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video card not working: Lenovo legion y520 laptop does not work Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 video card, error 43 and "the device requires further installation", the driver was reinstalled both from the official Lenovo website, and from the Nvidia website, and through the device manager, help please...
  4. Video card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wide screen after updating AMD graphics card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wide screen after updating AMD graphics card.: The issue happen 2 days ago by the time this post is submitted, I was updating the graphics driver then the screen was turned black, and then I restarted it and suddenly everything on the screen is wide, if you're gonna tell me how did I know the answer is the text on my...
  6. Video Capture Card Not Working after Feb 24 Update

Video Capture Card Not Working after Feb 24 Update: We use a PC to livestream our service and have an external video capture card. It was working the day before the update install, but hasn't since. We have checked all the areas. the USB port is enabled, but we keep getting an error code 43. We are at a loss as this will be...
  7. Windows 10 Will not recognize AMD video card Sept 2020

Windows 10 Will not recognize AMD video card Sept 2020: I have completed several troubleshooting steps, including a clean download of Windows 10. It stopped recognizing my video card and uninstalled my AMD drivers. No display adapters show in device manager. I can't update drivers if Windows won't recognize the card. I have...
  8. A Windows Update for an AMD Graphics Driver when I don't have any AMD Graphics Card???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Windows Update for an AMD Graphics Driver when I don't have any AMD Graphics Card???: Hey... I recently went to check Windows Update to see if there were any updates to install. There was on one, however, and it puzzles me.[ATTACH] I'm using an Intel HD Graphics Driver and have an Intel HD Graphics Card from the Motherboard. [ATTACH] What's with this...
  9. No AMD video driver error, after latest windows 10 update.

No AMD video driver error, after latest windows 10 update.: I have an ASUS A320M-K motherboard with Ryzen 5 cpu with AMD Radeon Vega graphic onboard. I am using an Nvidia Geforce GT-730 pci graphics card. This has been running fine for the past year. Ever since the Windows 10 update mid February, I receive an error when windows...
  10. does ClickMonitorDDC (ddc/ci) work on AMD video cards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does ClickMonitorDDC (ddc/ci) work on AMD video cards?: just went from a gtx 1060 to AMD a vega 56 and all of a sudden i cant use any of my ddc/ci features anymore. i even tried other apps and all they say is that they dont detect a ddc/ci monitor when my monitor defiantly is and was working fine. and regardless of the setting on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hd7970m code 43