Windows 10: My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps...

Discus and support My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sentient_Android66 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sentient_Android66, Mar 28, 2020.

1. My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps...

/u/Sentient_Android66, Mar 28, 2020
  2. BruceBaer Win User

RootKits

These two rootkits were flagged by SPYHUNTER, but failed to remove them. I ran the various programs suggested and they have disappeared. They did not show up in Windows Defender. I used SPYHUNTER to remove KVOTER which Defender flagged, did not remove.

BruceBaer, Mar 28, 2020
  3. y eye Win User
    ....Trend Micro Rootkit Buster.... source

...Rootkit Revealer......Antivirus scan...

download:1.)
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/RootkitRevealer.mspx
    download:2.)
    Download Microsoft Sysinternals Rootkit Revealer - MajorGeeks
    first run produced five possibilities.
    second run...start antivirus full scan, (f-secure) and Rootkit Revealer.
    F-Secure suspended the Revealer on the fifth listing. F-Secure gave options to quarantine or delete. On delete the Revealer continued to end and F-Secure continued to end of scan.
    Third run: Both Revealer and F-Secure ran to end. FSecure reported no malware.

.y

y eye, Mar 28, 2020
  4. My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps...

6 Rootkit Detector Programs reviewed & compared: INTERESTING READ!

Here, I keep this list of them around:

Sophos AntiRootkit
    BitDefender AntiRootkit
    FSecure Blacklight
    McAfee AntiRootkit
    Rootkit Buster
    Rootkit Revealer
    Rootkit Unhooker
    GMER
    Rootkit Hook Analyzer

*Smile My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps... :)

* Some more of them that are NOT in the list tested above are in that list... they are 'bolded' for your references...

APK

Alec§taar, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps...

1. My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps... - Similar Threads - antivirus flagged file

2. I am unable to delete my bitlocker keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to delete my bitlocker keys: Every time I try to delete BitLocker keys it just denies it, how do I fix this?And yes these are all real but I'm obviously censoring them using inspect elementI've tried every browser and nothing works, Idk how to report this as an issue sooo I putting this is a topic for...
  3. I am unable to delete my bitlocker keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to delete my bitlocker keys: Every time I try to delete BitLocker keys it just denies it, how do I fix this?And yes these are all real but I'm obviously censoring them using inspect elementI've tried every browser and nothing works, Idk how to report this as an issue sooo I putting this is a topic for...
  4. I am unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to Delete a Folder: I Downloaded bluestacks and then tried Downloading games but couldn't download any games, so I looked up on why its happening. I tried the options it told me but nothing worked so i choose to Uninstall it. Setting>App>Uninstall BlueStacks.. As I Finished uninstalling it, I...
  5. I am unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to Delete a Folder: I Downloaded bluestacks and then tried Downloading games but couldn't download any games, so I looked up on why its happening. I tried the options it told me but nothing worked so i choose to Uninstall it. Setting>App>Uninstall BlueStacks.. As I Finished uninstalling it, I...
  6. I am unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to delete MY files

Unable to delete MY files: The system has locked a number more than 1GB of files in my Downloads folder and I am unable to delete them. I have tried via the Administrator account, my account as admnistrator, running a cmd prompt in administrator mode and every time I am denied access.How do I get...
  8. How we delete Temporary Internet Files...I am Unable to delete it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How we delete Temporary Internet Files...I am Unable to delete it: Hello Everyone I check this but the Disk Cleaner is unable to delete it... Is there any solution? I also attached a Picture [ATTACH]...
  9. I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag: Hi! I have a serious problem! Long story short is that my laptop had some software installed on it without my consentmy guess is at one of the parties held at my house and since I have spotted that, my life has become this continuous fight with the invisible monster. The...
  10. I am unable to delete the Gears5 installed folders and files

I am unable to delete the Gears5 installed folders and files: Recently Gears5 game started crashing and any number of attempts to fix it didnt work. I tried uninstalling using Microsoft Store, it doesnt delete the files and hence when I try installing again it doesnt reinstall and takes less than a minute to complete the installation...