Windows 10: My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only.

Discus and support My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi My problem is: when my windows update the intel system or intel media, my anycast WIDI intel doesn't for a long time only 20minuts. In my first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmmarHABASHEYA, Mar 27, 2020.

1. My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only.

Hi

My problem is: when my windows update the intel system or intel media, my anycast WIDI intel doesn't for a long time only 20minuts. In my first windows instal has worked for a long time.

please how I restore old update or remove this updates driver, or what y suggest to me

:)

AmmarHABASHEYA, Mar 27, 2020

2. Wifi connection cutting off every 20 minutes

My internet is turning itself off about every 20 minutes, and I have to go to the network and sharing center and run troubleshoot wifi connection 3 a several times before it goes back to normal.

What I've checked:

• The internet works without fail on my phone. The problem is surely on this device.
    • The wifi connection 3 thing on network and sharing center is the thing that always goes offline (has a red cross next to it)
    • My intelligence... I'm pretty bad at computing so please explain this in steps.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to stop this inconvenience from occurring every 10-20 minutes, its really frustrating. I need to answer questions and get more reputation on writers SE My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only. :).

Thanks. By the way, I ran a scan. Its not a virus or malware, whatever else it could be.

Daniel Cann, Mar 27, 2020
  3. d3nny354 Win User
    Could not connect to Anycast

I just bought hdmi dongle Anycast.

My devices (samsung tablet, xiaomi smartphone) is succesfully mirroring to tv by using Anycast.

The problem is my laptop (thinkpad x1 carbon, win 10 64 bit) only connecting just for about 1 second (tv display is blank and note in windows 10: connected)) and then back to disconnected.

My graphic driver is supporting miracast.

Firmware Anycast is updated.

My windows 10 is updated.

Pls help me. Thx.

d3nny354, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only.

rockchip anycast problem

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Share this information to assist you better.

1. Have you tried connecting Anycast Wifi dongle on other device?
    2. Have you tried to connect the dongle to a different USB port on the system
    3. Do you get any error message before the dongle restarts?

In the meantime, please try to check if there any pending updates.

1. Please click on start and click on settings
    2. Click on “update and security” and go to “Windows updates”
    3. Please click on “Check for updates” to find any pending update and install them

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only.

1. My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only. - Similar Threads - Anycast device connects

2. Connection crash only on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection crash only on my pc: Hi, i recently had this problem: sometimes when i'm playing internet crashes only on my pc and it returns when i restart it, it happens 2/3 times a day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-crash-only-on-my-pc/ecbea2ab-bd22-44d0-a372-7c5ca5c4ac03
  3. Connection crash only on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection crash only on my pc: Hi, i recently had this problem: sometimes when i'm playing internet crashes only on my pc and it returns when i restart it, it happens 2/3 times a day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-crash-only-on-my-pc/ecbea2ab-bd22-44d0-a372-7c5ca5c4ac03
  4. Connection crash only on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Devices connected to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices connected to my PC.: Will my Fitbit Charge 3 work on Windows 11 PC? Will my Magicjack plus work on windows 11 PC? Will my EPSON workforce wf-2860 work on windows 11 PC? Will my Logtech speakers work on windows 11 PC?...
  6. Devices connected to my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices connected to my PC.: Will my Fitbit Charge 3 work on Windows 11 PC? Will my Magicjack plus work on windows 11 PC? Will my EPSON workforce wf-2860 work on windows 11 PC? Will my Logtech speakers work on windows 11 PC?...
  7. my laptop is restarting after 20 minutes while connected to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is restarting after 20 minutes while connected to internet: my latop is restarting after every 20 minutes of connection to internet help me its shows after 20 minutes that you are about to signed out restart in 1 minute. it is showing this in computer management The process C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\shutdown.exe DESKTOP-TRJAUUJ has...
  8. restarting after 20 minutes of connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restarting after 20 minutes of connecting to wifi: hello , i am pranav and i am facing problem while connected to internet . whenever i connect to internet after 20 minutes it shows you are about to signed out restart in one minute please help me to tackle this problem...
  9. My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Anycast device connects with my PC for 20 minutes only.: Hi My problem is: when my windows update the intel system or intel media, my anycast WIDI intel doesn't for a long time only 20minuts. In my first windows install has worked for a long time. Please how I restore old update or remove this updates driver, or what y suggest...
  10. Anycast Can't connect with Windowsill 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anycast Can't connect with Windowsill 10: Updated the drivers, checked dxdiag and it all seems ok. I have antivírus and several vpn software installed for work. It works on Android. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/misidoro [link] [comments]...