Windows 10: My AoE DE doesn't work

Discus and support My AoE DE doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Got this message when I tried to play this game today. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yubing Sun, Dec 31, 2020.

1. My AoE DE doesn't work

Got this message when I tried to play this game today.

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I bought 3 licenses before, now only have one license working in one of my computers. The other 2 didn't work at all. It was a waste.

Please help.

:)

Yubing Sun, Dec 31, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My AoE DE doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

My AoE DE doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

My AoE DE doesn't work

1. My AoE DE doesn't work - Similar Threads - AoE doesn't

2. Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE: Age of Empires 1-4 do not download or install from ms store nor xbox app after purchasing. Tried system updates app repair and resets and troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-xbox-ms-stores-aoe/0c37438c-e512-4a56-acae-e5b020d8eed1
  3. Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE: Age of Empires 1-4 do not download or install from ms store nor xbox app after purchasing. Tried system updates app repair and resets and troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-xbox-ms-stores-aoe/0c37438c-e512-4a56-acae-e5b020d8eed1
  4. Black Screen when login AoE 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen when login AoE 4: I've dealt with this black screen issues for almost a month now and there has been no bug fixes. When I boot up the game, the only thing you can see is a cursor and I can hear the background sounds of the intro sequence and the starting screen. I updated my computer,...
  5. Black Screen when login AoE 4

Black Screen when login AoE 4: I've dealt with this black screen issues for almost a month now and there has been no bug fixes. When I boot up the game, the only thing you can see is a cursor and I can hear the background sounds of the intro sequence and the starting screen. I updated my computer,...
  6. Lost AOE IV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost AOE IV app: I've been playing AOE IV on Win11 but it has disappeared. When clicking on icon, it takes me to the Store. When I click on AOE there, it stays in Store. I've rebooted but it looks gone....
  7. Lost AOE IV app

Lost AOE IV app: I've been playing AOE IV on Win11 but it has disappeared. When clicking on icon, it takes me to the Store. When I click on AOE there, it stays in Store. I've rebooted but it looks gone....
  8. Not able to Install Age of Empires II or AOE 1 ; Both show unknown error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Install Age of Empires II or AOE 1 ; Both show unknown error code 0x00000001: Not able to Install Age of Empires II or AOE 1 ; Both show unknown error code 0x00000001 You may also see error code 0x00000001 Microsoft has published an update to fix this issue. To install the update, follow these steps:Select the Start button in the lower-left corner of...
  9. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay: Hi, my friend and I are trying to play AoE Definitive Edition with each other. He has the steam version and I have the Windows 10 Version. I need to update my game to his build so that we can do crossplay. Every time I join the game it prompts me to get this new update, so I...
  10. AoE 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AoE 3: Does AoE 3 work on windows 10 on cd and digital download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoe-3/61a22678-4c45-45a7-ae60-f20fec8aaefd