Windows 10: My app audio in advanced app settings is broken

Discus and support My app audio in advanced app settings is broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My app audio in settings is broken and keeps going from 0-100 rapidly and makes my audio either not work or sound Studer because of it going to 0-100!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightwolf3140, Feb 7, 2020.

1. My app audio in advanced app settings is broken

My app audio in settings is broken and keeps going from 0-100 rapidly and makes my audio either not work or sound Studer because of it going to 0-100! This is very annoying please help.

:)

nightwolf3140, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My app audio in advanced app settings is broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

I upgraded to Windows 10. On the Control Panel, both Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio are listed.

Neither one is listed in Device Manager. When I click on Dolby Advanced Audio, It says, "Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver". Clicking on Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio the app opens. Do I really need both?
    Both are listed on Programs and Features.

Polaris380, Feb 7, 2020
  4. My app audio in advanced app settings is broken

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

My app audio in advanced app settings is broken

1. My app audio in advanced app settings is broken - Similar Threads - app audio advanced

2. Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.: I can't change the default file for opening PDF files. For some reason, WhatsApp is set as the default, and I can't change it. I can open the files one at a time by right clicking. I'm running Windows 10. My default browser is Edge. I wouldn't even mind if I had to use Edge...
  3. Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.: I can't change the default file for opening PDF files. For some reason, WhatsApp is set as the default, and I can't change it. I can open the files one at a time by right clicking. I'm running Windows 10. My default browser is Edge. I wouldn't even mind if I had to use Edge...
  4. Settings/Apps/Default Apps/by file type is broken.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings: Hi there, I just got this laptop, and I cannot download google chrome or other apps due to them not being approved by Microsoft. I was told to go to settings -> apps -> advanced app settings but there is no "advanced app settings" option under the apps tab. I was then told it...
  6. Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings

Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings: Hi there, I just got this laptop, and I cannot download google chrome or other apps due to them not being approved by Microsoft. I was told to go to settings -> apps -> advanced app settings but there is no "advanced app settings" option under the apps tab. I was then told it...
  7. Issue in 'Advanced App Settings'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in 'Advanced App Settings': Every time Windows starts there's is a notification of an account problem.The issue is in 'Advanced App Settings.Windows' When I click 'Sign in' I get an error....
  8. Issue in 'Advanced App Settings'

Issue in 'Advanced App Settings': Every time Windows starts there's is a notification of an account problem.The issue is in 'Advanced App Settings.Windows' When I click 'Sign in' I get an error....
  9. App permissions for Privacy settings are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App permissions for Privacy settings are broken: Hey there. for some reason after tweaking my system for maximum performance - I can’t use my mic in any of my call of duty games or in any games that uses a headset. now I already know that you go to settings > privacy settings > microphone settings > then you would allow...
  10. Setting Default Apps, broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting Default Apps, broken: Windows 10 will not let me set a default app for photo viewer. When I go in and set it, it works for about 10-15 minutes, max. Then it defaults to the Windows Photo Viewer which is not such a great program. How do I set the default viewer to stay the program I choose?...