Windows 10: My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

Discus and support My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Kenyon Australia, Nov 16, 2019.

1. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down.

There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously.

The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since June and is in 36 markets including Australia where I am.

I can find the app by searching the name and it is shown as on sale correctly so it really is on sale.

Any idea why?

:)

George Kenyon Australia, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Lex Del Win User

Spring sale.

Hi Zachary,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you contact our Sales and support team through this link:

Sales and support.

For any other concerns, we're just here.

Regards.

Lex Del, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Lreldon Win User
    Handango Black Friday Sale

Check it out! It appears Handango is going to have a Black Friday Sale with savings up to 50% on mobile apps and games. There’s a banner on Handango’s homepage, www.handango.com advertising the sale. Everyone should check out the deals on Friday. It looks promising!

Lreldon, Nov 16, 2019
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

Thema:

My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

1. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category. - Similar Threads - App sale appearing

2. Refund of Sales Tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund of Sales Tax: How can I get a refund of Sales Tax that was charged incorrectly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-of-sales-tax/6bc0d657-8ee6-4f8c-aa09-c14fa4483194
  3. Refund of Sales Tax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund of Sales Tax: How can I get a refund of Sales Tax that was charged incorrectly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-of-sales-tax/6bc0d657-8ee6-4f8c-aa09-c14fa4483194
  4. Sales room listing problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sales room listing problem.: Hello I have a problem with the sales room listing.the listing shows me the cars of an old backup. how to remove them from the listing? thank you for taking the time to read my question....
  5. preparing my surface laptop for sale

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    preparing my surface laptop for sale: I followed the instructions to wipe my Surface laptop to prepare it for selling and now I am stuck on the windows installation screen with an error message box which reads "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot...
  6. hp post sale support

in Windows 10 Support
    hp post sale support: I don't expect a solution to dealing with HP here, but wanted to share my frustration. Dealing with contacting them is like poking the dough boy. They don't do business in what you would expect is a normal way. Long story short. I bought an envy 13t expecting a touch...
  7. No sale el correo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sale el correo: A pesar de tener una dirección válida, el correo no llega a su destino, ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sale-el-correo/e9beb4d2-6ac0-4b33-b8b7-4611d70942d7
  8. .10 Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .10 Sale: Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall,...
  9. Steam Holiday Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Holiday Sale: For those holding on new game purchases, Steam is having a holiday sale now. I just took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased the Digital Deluxe game for $39.99 (reg. $79.99) which also includes the Season Pass. I also purchased Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for...
  10. Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale: Revo Pro is $8.95 today if anyone is interested. Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 77% off for PC 85163