Windows 10: My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

Discus and support My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TyreseYankey, May 27, 2022.

1. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them

:)

TyreseYankey, May 27, 2022

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 27, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 27, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines :)

Thema:

My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

1. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines - Similar Threads - app seems corrupted

2. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines: this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-seems-to-be-corrupted-or-something-along/87dc3c47-be8f-44ae-85a3-e375a55c631c
  3. Display settings seem corrupt or something?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings seem corrupt or something?: Hey everyone,I really can't work out what's wrong with my computer. I just got it back after it was repaired trackpad was replaced but now the display settings are messed up. I can't type into the start menu, I can't change my background because "Your background is currently...
  4. File Explorer won't let me delete zipped files or something along those lines

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer won't let me delete zipped files or something along those lines: I recently downloaded a picture file from dropbox and they installed in a zipped folder. after I had used the photos I tried to delete them out of the zipped folder. I extracted them, I restarted my computer, I've tried what I thought might fix the issue, but still every time...
  5. Monitor goes to microsoft basics default driver or something along those lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes to microsoft basics default driver or something along those lines: My default graphics is integrated so when i turn it off in the device manager to let my dedicated gpu work my monitor goes to microsoft basics default driver or something along those lines instead of rx 5500m....
  6. My profile seems to be corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My profile seems to be corrupted: This day I went to turn on my laptop, but I forgot to put the plug in. I normally used my pc but since my laptop's's battery is close to dead, it turned off. When i rebooted it and logged in, a message popped up about not being able to sign in to my profile. I restarted it...
  7. TextInputFramework.dll seems to be corrupt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TextInputFramework.dll seems to be corrupt.: The TextInputFramework.dll file is causing Destiny 2 to crash. It doesn't cause the problem in any other game. I don't think it is a hardware issue as it only happens in Destiny when I try to open the chat. I have tried everything else I could find on the problem, but I...
  8. Computer Corrupt Or Something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Corrupt Or Something: My computer will not reinstall windows 10 when I ask it to refresh. It always says no changes were made. Also recently the icons on desktop and taskbar don't show up when the computer starts for a long time. I've tried cmd scannow stuff and nothing happens. I've also tried...
  9. My video project in photo app seems corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My video project in photo app seems corrupt: I have a 50 minute video project containing photos and music. When I open the video project it lists the photos in the project library pane but the storyboard is completely blank. I regularly use the backup project option thinking that if anything goes wrong, I could...
  10. Path seems weird or corrupted (or something)

in Windows 10 Support
    Path seems weird or corrupted (or something): In the CLI, typing echo %path% >path.txt gets me a 3,709 long character file. In the file, about 3/4 down the path is repeated: PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows; (literally) and it goes on. If I delete everything fro "Path=, etc. the path is 2,709 long. Now, if I go to...