Windows 10: my app store is not openning due to error

Discus and support my app store is not openning due to error in Cortana to solve the problem; there is an error in my store like 0x80131500 .... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SasankReddy1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. my app store is not openning due to error

there is an error in my store like 0x80131500 .

:)

SasankReddy1, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my  app store is not openning due to error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

my app store is not openning due to error

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

my app store is not openning due to error

1. my app store is not openning due to error - Similar Threads - app store openning

2. Unable to install apps via Microsoft Store due to error 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps via Microsoft Store due to error 0x80070005: My Windows 11 arm Edu came originally without Microsoft Store. I remember it being a bit difficult to install the forsaken store, I found some shady commands, don't remember where. Now I have a Microsoft Store, except it doesn't install apps due to error 0x80070005. Things...
  3. Unable to install apps via Microsoft Store due to error 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install apps via Microsoft Store due to error 0x80070005: My Windows 11 arm Edu came originally without Microsoft Store. I remember it being a bit difficult to install the forsaken store, I found some shady commands, don't remember where. Now I have a Microsoft Store, except it doesn't install apps due to error 0x80070005. Things...
  4. Wjy is my store app not opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wjy is my store app not opening?: Store app is not working/ And other apps like Feedback and the Help apps/ As well as my Dolby Access and DTS apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wjy-is-my-store-app-not-opening/b1185ae9-5b3f-493b-9904-ef77aa2cb61d
  5. Wjy is my store app not opening?

Wjy is my store app not opening?: Store app is not working/ And other apps like Feedback and the Help apps/ As well as my Dolby Access and DTS apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wjy-is-my-store-app-not-opening/b1185ae9-5b3f-493b-9904-ef77aa2cb61d
  6. Unable to install apps on Microsoft store due to error 0x80070424

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install apps on Microsoft store due to error 0x80070424: The title says it all, I'm unable to download anything from Microsoft store. I don't remember experiencing that problem prior to the clean install but after that, I can't install any games or apps. Every time I point the cursor to the "Install" option, the cursor shows a null...
  7. MY APPS STORE NOT OPEN

MY APPS STORE NOT OPEN: The server stumbled We all have bad daysRefresh the page.the error cord is 0*80072EE7,in case you needit.cv:l2mtlNGtlUKZ+eETSHOW THIS LETTER.* Moved from Community Participation Center* OS not specified...
  8. App store not opening

App store not opening: after clicking the icon of app store the app opens and just after a moment it closes without showing any error dialog. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-not-opening/13a6fe6c-1e1a-4afb-8d37-9327671175bf"
  9. Opening an app opens the app store instead.

Opening an app opens the app store instead.: I am trying to open an app that I have on xbox ultimate but when I click on the app it opens the app store instead on the gaming services page. I have tried reinstalling gaming services. This appears to be intermittent as it's happened before and a couple of restarts...
  10. app store not opening

app store not opening: I have recently installed and have two profiles on laptop. One for my daughter and one for me, both login using Microsoft account. My daughter can open app store, but when I switch to my profile it wont open at all. Any ideas? 20638