Windows 10: My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file

Discus and support My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 days before i bought my laptop. At that time he was working very good, no problem at all. But yesterday i received an notification at the time of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaswant-Singh, Feb 6, 2021.

1. My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file

2 days before i bought my laptop. At that time he was working very good, no problem at all. But yesterday i received an notification at the time of shut down that is " Windows is updating. Please don't off your pc." So i followed the instructions. After updated i shutdown my pc and go to sleep.

And when i woke and start, the first thing i noticed that my laptop was starting slow in comparison to the first 2 days.

then i tried to open my chrome application, it was crashing and don't open. then i tried some application to start but they also don't open. and then i try to open my a video file but this also don't Plaing and showing me a message that is

"Windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have the appropriate permission to access the item"

And this same is happening with my all drive.

And some time it show me a black screen, but with a visible ArrowMy Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file [​IMG]My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file [​IMG]

:)

Jaswant-Singh, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 6, 2021
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file :)

jaydeee, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Joan Pin Win User

My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file

Saving/Opening files crashes applications

Let's further isolate your concern about the File Explorer. We'd like to gather additional information to resolve this issue. Please answer the following:

• Did you install any recent application before this happened?
    • Have you tried clearing the history of the File Explorer? To do this, open File Explorer
      > View > Options > Change Folder and search options
      > Privacy > Clear File Explorer History >
      Clear > OK.

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the netsh and winsock reset as an initial troubleshooting step to fix any network related issue that may be affecting your device. To do this, you may check these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box > right-click Command Prompt >
      Run as administrator.
    • Type netsh in the Command Prompt > press Enter.
    • Type winsock in the Command Prompt > hit Enter.

Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file

1. My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file - Similar Threads - Application are crashing

2. Why can't I open any of my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I open any of my files?: I can't open any of my files on my computer. Each time i try and open something i get an error mess saying No such interface supported and just now i downloaded a picture of my computer screen with the error message on it and when i tried to open it to insert it to this...
  3. Why can't I open any of my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open any of my files?: I can't open any of my files on my computer. Each time i try and open something i get an error mess saying No such interface supported and just now i downloaded a picture of my computer screen with the error message on it and when i tried to open it to insert it to this...
  4. I can't open my application

I can't open my application: I installed windows 11. I downloaded a RAR file for an application. I installed the program but whenever I click on it nothing happens. This worked when I was on windows 10. Whenever I click on it, it shows me it's loading window then nothing. Is it the file? Is it my...
  5. I can't open any files on my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open any files on my computer.: I clicked the file explorer, sniping tool, My PC countless times and nothing opens. I restarted my computer and the same thing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-files-on-my-computer/52e9b7a9-8e81-4898-8417-32f6031918bc
  6. I can't open any of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open any of my files: I pulled up one of my folders on my desktop and tried opening one of my files and it brings up a code saying the file can't be found. I have tried restarting my computer. I tried clicking on a different file to see if it was just that one or more. All of my files microsoft...
  7. not able to open any file

not able to open any file: when i want to open a file, it asks if i want to send it to recycle bin. this happens repeatedly. I have a TREND protection and no viruses have been found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-any-file/395c22d9-0fad-400b-92ee-365ad35545be
  8. I can't open any files on my computer.

I can't open any files on my computer.: Hi all, Turned on my computer this morning and suddenly I can't open any files. It doesn't matter if the files are in my downloads folder, on my desktop, or any other location. It also doesn't depend on the file format. I can't open anything. I've tried restarting but that...
  9. I Can't Open any application type exe

I Can't Open any application type exe: I accidentally changed the file type of application.exe to srt.exe. I don't know how to change the type again. I can't open any application now even including task manager, command prompt, and registry editor. Please help me....
  10. Would I be able to open any of these file formats?

Would I be able to open any of these file formats?: I want to purchase a 3D model, but the only formats provided are: SolidWorks 2014 (.sldprt, .sldasm, .slddrw) Other Parasolid IGES igs (.ige, .igs, .iges) PDF (.pdf) Would I be able to open and use any of these in MS 3D Builder? If not, what format do I need it in?...