Windows 10: My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

Discus and support My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running an apllication with ODBC support of 32 bit. when i'm running the application in windows 7 it is not closing. But when i upgraded to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by althafsyed, Jan 30, 2019.

1. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

I'm running an apllication with ODBC support of 32 bit. when i'm running the application in windows 7 it is not closing. But when i upgraded to Windows 10 it keep on closing not withholding even for 1 Hour . what may be the reason

:)

althafsyed, Jan 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

1. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not - Similar Threads - application closing continuously

2. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....
  3. My laptop continues to sleep when lid is closed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop continues to sleep when lid is closed.: I changed the options to 'Do Nothing' when I close the lid, yet it still sleeps when I do it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-continues-to-sleep-when-lid-is-closed/c52cc16f-5f88-4d6d-b3d9-5b0e6014e9a4
  4. window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening: So when i first start my laptop i can open all application right away no problem but i f was to close the application like google chrome and try to reopen it wont open for at least a couple of minutes, and ion the resource monitor it would say the program is suspended to...
  5. Where are my contacts in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my contacts in Windows 10?: Where are my contacts in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-contacts-in-windows-10/2596b43f-c1b7-4e10-b73d-c3c9e16b95a7
  6. Windows 10 market share continues to increase as Windows 7 falls again

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 market share continues to increase as Windows 7 falls again: The latest stats published by NetMarketShare shows that Windows 10 operating system has once again managed to increase its market share at expense of Windows 7. Windows 10’s new user base is mostly made of people coming from older Windows versions. According to the latest...
  7. Windows closes every application open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows closes every application open: When I am in the middle of using any application this message will appear at random times, it just happens randomly and I have scanned my computer multiple times with anti-virus, can somebody please help? (and also when I press cancel, it also closes everything) [ATTACH]...
  8. PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?: Hi! Im looking for PCH7 drivers (USB 3.0 & Rapid Storage Technology on my Z77 motherboard) but I can't find them. Any idea? 24592
  9. Lock Screen closing applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen closing applications: Hey, so I'm new to windows 10. Cleaned my laptop completely by resetting it and when I tried to install old games using steam had to download the updates again. But now when the screen locks it closes down steam and the updates don't download. This is really frustrating due...
  10. Users Will Continue to Install Windows 7 Despite W10

in Windows 10 News
    Users Will Continue to Install Windows 7 Despite W10: Microsoft puts all hopes on Windows 10 as far as its plans to maintain its desktop domination and expand into the mobile sector are concerned, but analysts around the world are skeptical that the company would manage to convince users to switch. Back in 2012, when...