Windows 10: My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

Discus and support My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running an apllication with ODBC support of 32 bit. when i'm running the application in windows 7 it is not closing. But when i upgraded to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by althafsyed, Jan 30, 2019.

1. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

I'm running an apllication with ODBC support of 32 bit. when i'm running the application in windows 7 it is not closing. But when i upgraded to Windows 10 it keep on closing not withholding even for 1 Hour . what may be the reason

:)

althafsyed, Jan 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

1. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not - Similar Threads - application closing continuously

2. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application: I am trying to install an application called Encore Music notation software which is not being updated anymore by the company and such. After installing it with the exe file that I have saved and try to open it, it crashes. In event viewer, I see an application error followed...
  3. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application: I am trying to install an application called Encore Music notation software which is not being updated anymore by the company and such. After installing it with the exe file that I have saved and try to open it, it crashes. In event viewer, I see an application error followed...
  4. Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza 7 is self closing in Windows 10: I ried to acive Direct Play, update the GPU Driver, disable the game mode, disable all services thats are not of Windows, but none of this worked, please help me....
  5. Windows 10 closing applications

Windows 10 closing applications: Recently, as in a week from today I've been encountering an issue with my device. Notably three programs on my machine don't open up on my desktop. They appear on the task manager for a few seconds then disappear. I thought it might have to do with my virtual memory, but...
  6. Windows 10 settings continues to open then close.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings continues to open then close.: it had first started when i had updated and shut down a few days ago. then i had noticed the settings application would open then close every time i tried to open it to change settings. Then i had tried to change display settings and i would get an error that popped up and...
  7. Windows 10 closing certain applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 closing certain applications.: About a week or so a game I would play normally, known as Roblox would start having issues and just stop working, this isn't for the microsoft store version but the web launcher version, I have asked and they have told me this is a windows issue. This all started after I had...
  8. Antivirus for Windows 7: support continues

in Windows 10 News
    Antivirus for Windows 7: support continues: All antivirus solutions remain supported on Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system after Microsoft ended support for it on January 14, 2020. The Windows 7 operating system has a large usage base even after support end. While the trend showed a decline for some time, latest...
  9. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....
  10. PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?: Hi! Im looking for PCH7 drivers (USB 3.0 & Rapid Storage Technology on my Z77 motherboard) but I can't find them. Any idea? 24592