Windows 10: My applications keep minimizing while I am using them

Discus and support My applications keep minimizing while I am using them in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, as the title says, my applications minimize and go back to the home screen every once in a while. It doesn't close the program or application, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RcsPcsN1, May 26, 2020.

1. RcsPcsN1 Win User

My applications keep minimizing while I am using them

So, as the title says, my applications minimize and go back to the home screen every once in a while. It doesn't close the program or application, it just minimizes them and I have to click back onto the window. I play online games and the application minimizing has cost me quite a few losses here and there and I would like to see if someone can help me fix it so I won't have to worry about it minimizing mid-game. Thank you.

:)

RcsPcsN1, May 26, 2020

2. Minimize applications

Hi Osman,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which applications are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to the minimized applications in the Task bar?
    • If so, what is the exact issue you are facing with it?

Your query is little unclear, I suggest you to follow the below article to help us understand your query.

Microsoft Community

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    WIndows 10 minimizing applications without permission.

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query, kindly provide the following below:

• Are there any specific apps of which it automatically closes?
    • What are the basic troubleshooting steps you already did?
    In the meantime, what I can suggest is for you to try the instructions on the community provided by
    Jesinta Rozario through this
    link.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, May 26, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. My applications keep minimizing while I am using them - Similar Threads - applications keep minimizing

2. Change of Language while I minimize my applications in task bar!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of Language while I minimize my applications in task bar!: Hello everyone, It has been some time I have been facing this problem and it is annoying me alot. The problem is that my languages in title bars are always good for any of the applications whenever it is maximized. For example, you can see below that the language in title bar...
  3. Change of Language while I minimize my applications in task bar!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change of Language while I minimize my applications in task bar!: Hello everyone, It has been some time I have been facing this problem and it is annoying me alot. The problem is that my languages in title bars are always good for any of the applications whenever it is maximized. For example, you can see below that the language in title bar...
  4. My laptop minimizes and maximizing apps while I am using it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop minimizes and maximizing apps while I am using it.: While I am using My laptop, it starts to minimizing all apps, after this it starts to maximize and minimize more than a time. It was happening for me few times before downloading windows 11. But now it is very hard....
  5. My laptop minimizes and maximizing apps while I am using it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop minimizes and maximizing apps while I am using it.: While I am using My laptop, it starts to minimizing all apps, after this it starts to maximize and minimize more than a time. It was happening for me few times before downloading windows 11. But now it is very hard....
  6. A cmd keeps opening time to time, minimizing any application I am using

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A cmd keeps opening time to time, minimizing any application I am using: The cmd opens for a split second and goes way, I was capturing my screen when I caught the given pictures. Hope that will help. Its is troubling me. Please provide help....
  7. Open applications keep "minimizing" randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications keep "minimizing" randomly: I have a Windows 10 Home laptop. It is not a touch screen. When I'm using the internet or playing games on my laptop, whatever application I'm using will just start acting like I've clicked off the screen into another application when I only have the one I'm using open. I've...
  8. How to Minimize All Windows and Keep Them Minimized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Minimize All Windows and Keep Them Minimized: So, I'm a fan of the minimize all button on the bottom-right, probably one of the only explorer features from Windows 7 8? that I actually like lol, but here's what annoys me about it. If you minimize all and then open a window, it will always bring up all the windows that...
  9. windows 10 minimizes open windows while I am using them

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 minimizes open windows while I am using them: I can't begin to describe how annoying this is. Is there a setting to change or a solution to this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-minimizes-open-windows-while-i-am-using/f116c856-5a91-4758-809e-a6dc185b42fc
  10. Focus a minimized application using cmd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus a minimized application using cmd: As the title suggests, I want to focus or bring back a minimized application via the command prompt. For example, if I minimize chrome is there a way for me to write something in the command prompt to do the same thing as me clicking the chrome icon in my taskbar? Any help...