Windows 10: My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

Discus and support My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Herewith a screenshot of what happens.... How do i resolve? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hein du Toit, Aug 12, 2019.

1. My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

Herewith a screenshot of what happens....

How do i resolve?

My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done.... cfe1d6c2-dc8b-47f5-8762-3153aa42f2fe?upload=true.png

:)

Hein du Toit, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done.... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Transparent tiles

The apps don't automatically change to transparent tiles, the developers need to add this feature to their apps, until recently the xbox apps, music, games and videos were all non-transparent but in a recent update this changed. If you check your 23 app
    updates you might find the apps listed with an update available to them to add the transparency but there is also some apps in the store that give other apps transparent tiles.

TomBrad95, Aug 12, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

1. My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done.... - Similar Threads - Apps opening remains

2. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  3. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  4. No transparent taskbar after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No transparent taskbar after Windows update: I used to have a transparent taskbar before. I got it using Open-Shell. However, the transparency capability seems to no longer work. I think the problem started after I installed a recent Windows update, but I'm not sure. It could have been a week ago or a bit more. I read...
  5. After an update my my monitors remain blank but i hear the fans spinning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After an update my my monitors remain blank but i hear the fans spinning.: I just earlier today updatetd my windows 10 pc. Everything was going fine until it came to the point where its finished downloading and restarts. After it restarted the displays wont turn on and i can seem to force it into any of the repair windows menus. What should i do?...
  6. app crashing after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crashing after last update: the photos app is not working. it is crashing before opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-crashing-after-last-update/a5d06eb6-c9df-4800-802f-801fec841c7b
  7. Task manager is not showing any process and remains blank after update.

Task manager is not showing any process and remains blank after update.: [ATTACH] When first time laptop started after finishing the update, it was working properly. But when i restarted it is hanging and running slow....
  8. Updates remain after Windows Reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates remain after Windows Reset?: Has anyone ever heard of using Windows Reset feature to remove everything... Yet once complete, you go to Control Panel > See Installed Updates... And there are several updates there? I have a Win 10 laptop 1803.. did a Reset and thats what im seeing. I don't have Restore...
  9. Photos App Remains Blank

Photos App Remains Blank: It is several moths that Photos app no longer is able to find a single photo. It also has my OneDrive greyed out as though cannot log me in or cannot understand I am logged in. So in Settings "Show my cloud only content from OneDrive" is greyed out. Then this app by itself...
  10. Windows 10 last user remains logged in after reboot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 last user remains logged in after reboot: Hi all, After installing the Fall Creators Update I noticed that the last user remains logged in after a computer reboot. I noticed this as the task manager shows this user as disconnected user if I log in with a different account after the restart. I also get a message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps transparrent after update