Windows 10: My apps and stuff won’t drag to top how do I fix?

Discus and support My apps and stuff won’t drag to top how do I fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CodeNameAidans [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CodeNameAidans, Jan 11, 2020.

1. My apps and stuff won’t drag to top how do I fix?

/u/CodeNameAidans, Jan 11, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 11, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

My apps and stuff won’t drag to top how do I fix?

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

My apps and stuff won’t drag to top how do I fix?

1. My apps and stuff won’t drag to top how do I fix? - Similar Threads - apps stuff won’t

2. How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?: My gateway laptop will not boot and is stuck on the gateway logo, I can get into bios but changing any settings either just sends me back to bios or restarts the computer doing nothing. I have tried to change boot options but nothing has worked and I am not very familiar with...
  3. How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?: My gateway laptop will not boot and is stuck on the gateway logo, I can get into bios but changing any settings either just sends me back to bios or restarts the computer doing nothing. I have tried to change boot options but nothing has worked and I am not very familiar with...
  4. My computer won’t show my apps, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t show my apps, how can I fix this?: I started my computer up and it worked fine at first but then it flashed and all the apps on my taskbar disappeared. I can’t open any apps on my Home Screen either and when I move my cursor to the taskbar a swirling circle pops up and I can’t do anything. I need my computer...
  5. My computer won’t show my apps, how can I fix this?

My computer won’t show my apps, how can I fix this?: I started my computer up and it worked fine at first but then it flashed and all the apps on my taskbar disappeared. I can’t open any apps on my Home Screen either and when I move my cursor to the taskbar a swirling circle pops up and I can’t do anything. I need my computer...
  6. My computer won’t show my apps, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My app won’t open , how do I correct this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My app won’t open , how do I correct this ?: I do not know why my app won’t open on my phone , does that mean I was hacked ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-wont-open-how-do-i-correct-this/f10a0510-e8c7-46d7-8d4a-45ec2da9b228
  8. My app won’t open , how do I correct this ?

My app won’t open , how do I correct this ?: I do not know why my app won’t open on my phone , does that mean I was hacked ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-wont-open-how-do-i-correct-this/f10a0510-e8c7-46d7-8d4a-45ec2da9b228
  9. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  10. My laptop won’t update how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won’t update how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsBumz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iaw25u/my_laptop_wont_update_how_do_i_fix_it/