Windows 10: my apps are now huge

Discus and support my apps are now huge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I got mad at a game and button mashed now all my apps are huge going to display seting dose not help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wowsuchdoge95, Jun 20, 2020.

1. my apps are now huge

so I got mad at a game and button mashed now all my apps are huge going to display seting dose not help

:)

wowsuchdoge95, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my apps are now huge :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 20, 2020
  4. my apps are now huge

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

my apps are now huge

1. my apps are now huge - Similar Threads - apps are huge

2. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "news and interests" now suddenly huge??: what the hell? why is it suddenly so giant? what's going on here? it was not like this for me before, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-now-suddenly-huge/58e2cfaa-ea87-4568-bda9-104767b1d763
  3. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "news and interests" now suddenly huge??: what the hell? why is it suddenly so giant? what's going on here? it was not like this for me before, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-now-suddenly-huge/58e2cfaa-ea87-4568-bda9-104767b1d763
  4. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...: Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-happened-but-all-of-my-apps-are-huge-now/1e82b63e-cb26-4c0d-a9a1-a55f4e3da78d
  6. Huge app Runtime Broker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Huge app Runtime Broker: New Dell laptop has just automatically started downloading Runtime Broker - over 1 gb! I stopped it when I saw this as this seems counter to this site's info. What do I do?...
  7. Screen display huge with certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display huge with certain apps: My elderly parents seem to have managed to change something on their Windows 10 Lenovo laptop happens quite a lot! and certain apps now run about twice as large as they should. The main ones affected as far as I can see are Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, the mail app and the...
  8. Huge paging file and apps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huge paging file and apps crashing: Hello. My windows 10 creates super huge page file It created 15000 mb one on my 250gb SSD samsung evo 970 after i reduced it to 1 gb/3 gb/5 gb most of high demanding gamesthis in primarily gaming pc started crashing after 5-10 min some of them report insufficient...
  9. My cache is huge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cache is huge: My cache located C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Caches is over 400gbs big, can I delete it or will my computer explode if I do?...
  10. Cortana search box is now huge

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search box is now huge: Why did my Cortana search box suddenly more than double in size? Can't screenshoot it but imagine it taking up more than half the screen. I did absolutely nothing to change it and see no setting to revert it back to its typical size. I am running 1803. Restarted computer with...