Windows 10: My apps are using more CPU than before

Discus and support My apps are using more CPU than before in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One day i noticed that my laptop is unusually loud when i was playing a game and checked task manager and found out that the game was using too much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle BenjaminLulu, Jan 16, 2022.

1. My apps are using more CPU than before

One day i noticed that my laptop is unusually loud when i was playing a game and checked task manager and found out that the game was using too much cpu than before it was mostly 30-25% but now it was at 50% , so i checked other games and it was also like that but they never usually go that high and so are the apps, i thought it was just happening today and so i went on with my day until the next day it was still like that. please help

:)

Kyle BenjaminLulu, Jan 16, 2022
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

My apps are using more CPU than before

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My apps are using more CPU than before :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

My apps are using more CPU than before

1. My apps are using more CPU than before - Similar Threads - apps are using

2. HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!: I have an omen 15 with a intel i7 dont know exact specifications with 16gb of ram, and a rtx 2060! it was working fine before, but i dont know what to do!This is really annoying, i cant play half life 2, or hla, please help!...
  3. HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!: I have an omen 15 with a intel i7 dont know exact specifications with 16gb of ram, and a rtx 2060! it was working fine before, but i dont know what to do!This is really annoying, i cant play half life 2, or hla, please help!...
  4. HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Run any software use CPU usage double than before update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run any software use CPU usage double than before update.: Any software running will use double CPU usage after July 3, 2023.For example, at the present time running Microsoft Edge, CPU usage will be about 40% and the old time before update use is only about 20%.I have checked many things like anti-virus, troubleshooting, and SFC...
  6. My apps are using more CPU than before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps are using more CPU than before: One day i noticed that my laptop is unusually loud when i was playing a game and checked task manager and found out that the game was using too much cpu than before it was mostly 30-25% but now it was at 50% , so i checked other games and it was also like that but they never...
  7. My apps are using more CPU than before

My apps are using more CPU than before: One day i noticed that my laptop is unusually loud when i was playing a game and checked task manager and found out that the game was using too much cpu than before it was mostly 30-25% but now it was at 50% , so i checked other games and it was also like that but they never...
  8. Apps/games using more CPU and GPU than usual

Apps/games using more CPU and GPU than usual: From yesterday I am facing a weird problem , normally while playing games my CPU usage stays at 40-50 percent and GPU usage stays at 60-70depends on games but now if I open up my games the CPU usage goes to 80-90 percent and GPU goes 100 percent . Previously I used to play...
  9. Windows 10 Use Cpu 90% more Than Windows 7

Windows 10 Use Cpu 90% more Than Windows 7: Sir I have Dual Boot OS One Is Windows 7 And second Is Windows 10 pro Sr I have Core 2 duo E7400 processor 4GB ram But The Problem Is when I play Videos in Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bt It take 20 To 30 Percent CPU And Full Hd Videos Played Easily But in case Of Windows 10...
  10. Why service host DCOM is using more than 50 % CPU????

Why service host DCOM is using more than 50 % CPU????: It's hanging my laptop, once its started it takes more time release the CPU usage. Is there any fix for this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-service-host-dcom-is-using-more-than-50-cpu/da65e35a-5f1e-4f5d-9f70-f7c81aaf44b6