Windows 10: My apps doesnt have logos.

Discus and support My apps doesnt have logos. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I already did sfc and dism. It beacame like that after I reinstalled my windows with keep file option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bryle Josef, Jun 10, 2021.

1. My apps doesnt have logos.

I already did sfc and dism. It beacame like that after I reinstalled my windows with keep file option.

:)

Bryle Josef, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Triprift Win User

STARS vs TPU LOGOS

I want them forever too this is cruel every post now is a step closer too losing them *Cry :cry:

Triprift, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

My apps doesnt have logos.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My apps doesnt have logos. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

My apps doesnt have logos.

1. My apps doesnt have logos. - Similar Threads - apps doesnt logos

2. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?: Hi just have a quick question regarding my laptop with Windows 11 installed. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo? As seen in the picture. However when I click the icon, it opens the application like normal. The problem is just...
  3. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?: Hi just have a quick question regarding my laptop with Windows 11 installed. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo? As seen in the picture. However when I click the icon, it opens the application like normal. The problem is just...
  4. Settings App Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App Logo: I want to change the icon for the settings application of my PC. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to be able to customize my laptop. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-logo/6fec6d81-6f8d-44ea-a39e-81faed12e0de
  5. app logo doesn't appear.

app logo doesn't appear.: [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-logo-doesnt-appear/c457942f-2a3b-4aaa-92d6-9cc2cc51f296
  6. This file doesnt have associated App with it Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This file doesnt have associated App with it Error: Hi Guys, few days ago, i got a new PC without Hard drive, I tried using my Laptop hard drive (windows 10), secured with UEFI but it was not able to boot on pc. I had another Hard drive as well which i purchased and had pre installed windows 7 (Not genuine though), Both Drives...
  7. MAIL APP doesnt have attachements??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAIL APP doesnt have attachements??: the MAIL APP doesnt have attachments. I need the attachments for the mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-doesnt-have-attachements/32ffeacd-8302-4586-afa6-672189a4c311
  8. No apps in widows logo

No apps in widows logo: Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files. the app is now empty The restart shut down button is above the windows logo Towards the top of...
  9. photo app doesnt have create new feature

photo app doesnt have create new feature: my photo app doesnt have the create new feature for video editing i have windows home single language - 1607 and im using a mercer laptop is there anyway i can use that feature or things i have to install?...
  10. Facebook app stuck at logo

Facebook app stuck at logo: The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and reopening it but it made no difference. I googled "Facebook app stuck at logo windows 10" but only results about the app...