Windows 10: My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...

Discus and support My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Pc that runs a GTX 1050 doesn't load any apps but system files such as Settings, Command Prompt and Task Manager. I have tried opening the Epic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noam Ben, May 25, 2024.

1. Noam Ben Win User

My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...

My Pc that runs a GTX 1050 doesn't load any apps but system files such as Settings, Command Prompt and Task Manager. I have tried opening the Epic Games Launcher as an Administrator but still doesn't work.I have restarted my computer, tried clean mgr, and checked for corrupted files. Please find a method to fix this

:)

Noam Ben, May 25, 2024

2. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

thank you, I tried again and it worked!

Omar AlSmaeil, May 25, 2024
  3. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

Hi Omar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would like to inform you that the Mail and Calendar app cannot be uninstalled directly from Programs and features. It requires a PowerShell command to uninstall.

I suggest you to uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Please follow the following steps to uninstall the app.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 25, 2024
  4. My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...

Manually place an app in Task Manager startup folder?

I already have a scheduled task for it, but it is not listed in that active tabs summary list. If it matters, it does run when finding it in the task manager library, right clicking and selecting "run". I didn't find anything in it's Task Manager properties for "run at startup". All my scheduled tasks were only set up to avoid the "User Account Control" permission.

kitpzyxmsir, May 25, 2024
Thema:

My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...

1. My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and... - Similar Threads - apps don't load

2. My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...: My Pc that runs a GTX 1050 doesn't load any apps but system files such as Settings, Command Prompt and Task Manager. I have tried opening the Epic Games Launcher as an Administrator but still doesn't work.I have restarted my computer, tried clean mgr, and checked for...
  3. My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps don't work or load. Only system apps or files such as Settings, Task Manager and...: My Pc that runs a GTX 1050 doesn't load any apps but system files such as Settings, Command Prompt and Task Manager. I have tried opening the Epic Games Launcher as an Administrator but still doesn't work.I have restarted my computer, tried clean mgr, and checked for...
  4. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding: Hi,This issue has been persistent for about a week now. No joke. This all started after I updated Fortnite for the new chapter... Just want to provide a timeline and anything I did previously to this issue.Basically, when I try to load game apps or launchers such as Steam,...
  5. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding: Hi,This issue has been persistent for about a week now. No joke. This all started after I updated Fortnite for the new chapter... Just want to provide a timeline and anything I did previously to this issue.Basically, when I try to load game apps or launchers such as Steam,...
  6. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

7. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  8. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  9. App is only opening as a background process instead of an App in the task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App is only opening as a background process instead of an App in the task manager: I am running into an issue where an app on my computer won't open at all. When you go to run the application, it shows up in the task manager as a background process but not an App which is not how it's supposed to be. I tried multiple clean installs of the software, changing...
  10. Loading windows, Apps don't work.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Loading windows, Apps don't work.: I have been trying to load windows from DVD. I manage to get windows to start once out of 12 times but none of the apps work. I have bought another version of Windows 10 Home 64 but it will not load due to a missing file. I can send the USB back but I just can't seem to get...