Windows 10: My apps keep getting deleted.

Discus and support My apps keep getting deleted. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I download some specific apps they get deleted. Recently, I got an autoclicker and tinytask and they both got deleted at the same time. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by helpmeh_senpai, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My apps keep getting deleted.

Whenever I download some specific apps they get deleted. Recently, I got an autoclicker and tinytask and they both got deleted at the same time. Only had each for less than a day. It really is annoying because I need to redownload it and restoring doesn't work.

:)

helpmeh_senpai, Sep 11, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 11, 2020
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My apps keep getting deleted.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My apps keep getting deleted. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My apps keep getting deleted.

1. My apps keep getting deleted. - Similar Threads - apps keep getting

2. My apps are continuously getting auto-deleted in my Windows device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps are continuously getting auto-deleted in my Windows device.: Since I bought my Windows 11 device, Whatsapp and Spotify which I have downloaded from Microsoft Store are getting deleted automatically. I have been installing them repeatedly and they still get auto-deleted. Please give a solution for this ASAP! P.S: My Windows is also...
  3. My apps are continuously getting auto-deleted in my Windows device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps are continuously getting auto-deleted in my Windows device.: Since I bought my Windows 11 device, Whatsapp and Spotify which I have downloaded from Microsoft Store are getting deleted automatically. I have been installing them repeatedly and they still get auto-deleted. Please give a solution for this ASAP! P.S: My Windows is also...
  4. Microsoft preinstalled app get deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft preinstalled app get deleted: hi,Due to some issue i had to reset my windows 10 laptop and i reset completely my laptop by selecting 2nd option.But after that preinstalled windows app like calculator,music ,photos,mail,even MS store get deleted so can not install app too.Please help,what is the issue and...
  5. Microsost preinstalled app get deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsost preinstalled app get deleted: hi,Due to some issue i had to reset my windows 10 laptop and i reset completely my laptop by selecting 2nd option.But after that preinstalled windows app like calculator,music ,photos,mail,even MS store get deleted so can not install app too.Please help,what is the issue and...
  6. File keeps getting deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File keeps getting deleted: Hello. One file that i'm trying to download keeps getting deleted. I download it, then after a few seconds it says "file not found". I think it is due to Windows Defender thinking it is a virus but I am sure that it's not. I already tried to add my downloads folder to...
  7. Download Keeps getting "removed/deleted"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Keeps getting "removed/deleted": New computer Win 10 pro can't download this link https://download.mql5.com/ Tried several times Turned off firewall, blockers, apps restrictions, turned on NET & WCF etc!!! Still not able to download. Error message states "this file might have been removed or deleted"...
  8. pictures keep getting deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pictures keep getting deleted: My laptop seems to delete any new files and downloads every time i turn it off. Firefox gets removed from the task bar and i have to keep having to redo my add ons, and more annoyingly, my pictures keep getting deleted, like, they cant be recovered, and even when i edit them,...
  9. Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leo9991 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezb6e3/apps_keep_getting_automatically_deleted_from_my/
  10. My files keeping getting deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My files keeping getting deleted: Hello, Please my files, folders (or anything that can be deleted) gets deleted any time I try to open it by double-clicking or even when I try to copy and paste it somewhere else (whether external hard drive, flash, etc) or even in another location within the hard drive. It...