Windows 10: My Apps keep suspending

Discus and support My Apps keep suspending in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im a Gamer and I opened my game when I open the app it keeps suspending for not reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sultanALHATTALI, Sep 27, 2019.

1. My Apps keep suspending

Im a Gamer and I opened my game when I open the app it keeps suspending for not reason

:)

sultanALHATTALI, Sep 27, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Apps keep suspending :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 27, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

My Apps keep suspending

Apps/processes being suspended!

Sorry you can't follow those. I can only suggest them.

The main idea of the first is the impact of an AV
    It therefore follows that you could consider which AV you are using.

In the second a solution found was
    It therefore follows that you could consider trying that, if meaningful in your case.

Note the final para of that thread indicates that is game-related- i.e. not a Windows service.

Conclusion:
    Both of these point to a 3rd party program being installed causing processes to be suspended.

It therefore follows that should you see if you have anything a bit unusual installed that is having the effect you are seeing.

dalchina, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

My Apps keep suspending

1. My Apps keep suspending - Similar Threads - Apps keep suspending

2. SearchHost.exe keeps restarting and Suspending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SearchHost.exe keeps restarting and Suspending: HelloI have recently upgraded my pc to 22h2 windows 11 and I am unable to use the search in the start menu as whenever I click into it, the start menu closes then a ghost windows hangs around until I click out of it. During my investigation, I have found that SearchHost.exe...
  3. SearchHost.exe keeps restarting and Suspending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SearchHost.exe keeps restarting and Suspending: HelloI have recently upgraded my pc to 22h2 windows 11 and I am unable to use the search in the start menu as whenever I click into it, the start menu closes then a ghost windows hangs around until I click out of it. During my investigation, I have found that SearchHost.exe...
  4. ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended: I have done a clean boot, have no viruses, windows defender is my virus program, ran ckdsk-sfc-& all the "fixes" you guys have told me. YET MY COMPUTER IS STILL FREEZING UP! Icon photos disappear, search stops, and "system stops responding". I did the clean boot to...
  5. ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended: I have done a clean boot, have no viruses, windows defender is my virus program, ran ckdsk-sfc-& all the "fixes" you guys have told me. YET MY COMPUTER IS STILL FREEZING UP! Icon photos disappear, search stops, and "system stops responding". I did the clean boot to...
  6. ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows keep suspending my apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep suspending my apps: Hi guys, so I'm having a problem with my PC, where windows 10 suspends apps randomly, it mostly happens on opera, chrome, discord and skype. It wouldn't be much of a problem if it would suspend it while it's not active, but instead it suspends it despite being active and when...
  8. Suspended app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended app: How to enable suspended apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-app/088cbb37-972e-4e3f-94d0-38b9d1dec9f8
  9. Win 10 2004 keeps suspending w32 apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 2004 keeps suspending w32 apps: It seems since i upgraded to Win 10 2004 that Windows likes to keep suspending apps like the new Edge browser and Rufus. Usually it seems to happen when i try to launch them and it just sits there suspended for a while. Task manager reports them as suspended. Sometimes they...
  10. Apps Suspended and Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps Suspended and Crashes: So apparently after a certain while I factory resected my computer. I had to do it twice as the first time it automatically crashed in the middle. But now I've been getting a lot of apps being suspended. Examples being Cortana, Microsoft Edge(Despite using it rn) Microsoft...