Windows 10: My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

Discus and support My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so this past few weeks my PC kept on Crashing or BSOD on random occasion, usually when im Gaming and using Google Chrome. i started noticing this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Remington_023, Apr 21, 2021.

1. My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

so this past few weeks my PC kept on Crashing or BSOD on random occasion, usually when im Gaming and using Google Chrome. i started noticing this issue after a failed attempt to install Windows 10 new update the cumulative update of windows 10 20H2 Version. i tried to reinstall the update after it failed and it just keep on failing, after that my apps crashing randomly, if i play video games the the game crashed and if i hit play again instead of restarting the pc first i will get a BSOD with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. same goes if i use Chrome then it crash with "Aw Snap" message and if i refresh the page instead of restarting the PC i will get BSOD again, same goes with other apps like autocad, civil 3d, ect.

so ive done some fixin try to fix this issue, those are:

• using the CMD Promt as Administrator and use sfc /scannow
    after using that command i got a message saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" so next is

• using the CMD Promt as admin and use Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    again after using that command its still cant fix it, i got "Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found" so what i did next is download the windows 10.iso file and use that the sources install.wim from the that .iso fle to locate the source with command: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:E:\sources\install.wim /LimitAccess.... but i got the exact same error "Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found"

• using media creation tool 20H2 with USB and boot my PC from the USB then repair my pc and used the CMD Promt there and enter those 2 commands i list above and got the exact same result
    • reset my PC and reinstall windows
    i tried to reset my pc but somehow i also cant : i got "There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made" so what i did to "reset" my PC since i cant do it from the windows, was boot again my PC with my USB that has MCT and install windows. then from MCT program i format and delete data from all of my drive partition, and install my windows again. but even i after doing that my PC still BSOD and if i do sfc /scannow system still find corrupted files and still cant be fixed using online method nor offline. did i reset my PC wrong? does it not counted as reseting if i format my PC like what i did before?

my friends said that it may be my hardware problems, so i tried to diagnose my RAM stick using windows memory diagnostic tools, and ran 5 times Extended diagnose and windows said that theres no problem found in my RAM.

i also check the health of my hard drive using crystalldisk and also found no problems in my HDD.

im really lost here, whats wrong with my PC. i need help! and im a total newbie when it come to stuffs like this so please be gentle

here is my PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core I7 - 2600K
    GPU: Gefore GTX 1050 TI
    RAM: 16 GB DDR3
    HDD: 1 TB Seagate Barracuda
    Mobo: Intel Coorporation h61
    PSU: Corsair VS 650

:)

Remington_023, Apr 21, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    Windows corrupt file My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP :p

humm k, this thing is poping up on my taskbar.

!(yellow triangle around it) Windows - Corrupt File

The file or directory C:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll is corrupt or unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility.

Well I ran the chkdsk in my windows 32 folder and the problem remains*Stick Out Tongue My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP :p.

Any help when someone has the spare time, is greatly apriciated.

Chewy, Apr 21, 2021
  4. My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

App crashing and removing corrupt files

Hello Everyone,

This is Sagnik, An user of Windows 10 2004 version and a dell laptop. Recently, I had one of my apps namely Dell Support assist crashing when tried to open it. The technicians suggested to do a sfc scan in cmd, and some corrupt files were found, which it
    was unable to fix. They said that those corrupt files are the root cause of the crashing of the apps. I did a inplace upgrade recently which could not rectify it.So, they suggest me to do a custom installation, but being a student, it is very difficult for
    me to do so. It deletes all the apps, puts the files to some other folder, and moreover takes a lot of time which will not be good for my studies. Does anyone know any way by which we can remove the corrupt files without doing any custom installation?

Your answer will be very appreciated and I will be very grateful to you

Yours Thankfully

Sagnik Basu, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

1. My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Apps kept crashing

2. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files: Hello, I got a new pc a while back but since then I encountered a windows bug, so what this bug did was that sometimes my windows button stops working, my mouse scroll wheel click doesn't work, I cannot right click on anything to get more options, it shows and then instantly...
  3. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files: Hello, I got a new pc a while back but since then I encountered a windows bug, so what this bug did was that sometimes my windows button stops working, my mouse scroll wheel click doesn't work, I cannot right click on anything to get more options, it shows and then instantly...
  4. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :: Hello! I will get straight to the point! Windows Recovery found corrupt files But couldn’t fix some of themCannot install and Update files for Windows 10Disk drive cannot be accessed despite administrative privileges Attempted to access again through command prompt, disk...
  6. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :: Hello! I will get straight to the point! Windows Recovery found corrupt files But couldn’t fix some of themCannot install and Update files for Windows 10Disk drive cannot be accessed despite administrative privileges Attempted to access again through command prompt, disk...
  7. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. sfc Scan has unfixed corrupted files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sfc Scan has unfixed corrupted files: I've been having a lot of memory management issues on my computer over the past few months and finally did the "sfc /scannow" command to check for corrupted files. Once it was finished it told me that there was files that were corrupted that it was not able to fix.Here is the...
  9. Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :(: Plz help me, i was using my pc as always and i got a bsod, it went so fast as i cant saw which stopcode. Then it restarted and stuck on manufacturers loading animation (hp) so i decided to hard shut down (i know, that move was stupid) the next time i turned on pc it appears a...
  10. BITS Corruption Unfixable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BITS Corruption Unfixable: By way of introduction; I've been a Windows user for many years and am a highly proficient computer user. Running Windows 10 1803. I recently experienced an issue trying to install a Windows Update and, following online research, discovered a problem with the Background...