Windows 10: My arc mouse transceiver is missing

Discus and support My arc mouse transceiver is missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear i have the mouse with me and its usb is missing . Kindly let me know where do i find a usb which mathces him and it start working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shahzadamjad1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. My arc mouse transceiver is missing

Dear i have the mouse with me and its usb is missing . Kindly let me know where do i find a usb which mathces him and it start working

:)

shahzadamjad1, Jan 31, 2019

2. Arc Mouse

Does anyone know what I can do in regards to getting a replacement transceiver for my Arc mouse?

KendrickBurris, Jan 31, 2019
  3. lost mouse transceiver

i lost my Microsoft arc mouse transceiver i found one but it seems to not work may anyone help me and please don't tell me that i have to turn on Bluetooth on the mouse there is no button for that

BallonMolan, Jan 31, 2019
  4. My arc mouse transceiver is missing

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

My arc mouse transceiver is missing

1. My arc mouse transceiver is missing - Similar Threads - arc mouse transceiver

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized: Hello, I have a microsoft Arc mouse with a receiver, model 1428, the receiver is recognized by my windows, however the mouse does not work. I have just put new batteries in it. I am on windows 11. Can you help me?...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized: Hello, I have a microsoft Arc mouse with a receiver, model 1428, the receiver is recognized by my windows, however the mouse does not work. I have just put new batteries in it. I am on windows 11. Can you help me?...
  4. arc mouse

arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  5. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  6. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  8. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  9. Arc Touch Mouse

Arc Touch Mouse: Hello, I'd like to know what kind of encryption is used to secure the connexion of the Arc Touch Mouse? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-touch-mouse/46e666a7-cfb9-4062-b294-2176a6565f30
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i lost my arc mouse