Windows 10: My arc touch mouse don`t working.

Discus and support My arc touch mouse don`t working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem with my Arc touch mouse. So i have USB that connect mouse with comuter its connected with my comuter but the mouse its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drkamil, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Drkamil Win User

My arc touch mouse don`t working.

Hello! I have a problem with my Arc touch mouse. So i have USB that connect mouse with comuter its connected with my comuter but the mouse its not working. How i can fix it?

:)

Drkamil, Dec 31, 2019

2. Bluetooth Arc Touch mouse is not working

I'm having the exact same issue and have already tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Ami Schreiber, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Iverology Win User

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

1. My arc touch mouse don`t working. - Similar Threads - arc touch mouse

2. Arc Touch Mouse no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Touch Mouse no longer working: I have had this mouse since about 2014 and I have never had a single problem with it, but after this last update it no longer connects or even registers as Arc Touch in my system settings. I have tried everything they have said to reconnect it, but none of it works. Is there...
  3. ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!

ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!: I have an arc mouse which before the recent updates was working just fine..After the recent update my mouse which is already paired is not working .I have tried everything..reinstalling the drivers or running the troubleshooter (which actually seems completely useless) and...
  4. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.: Hello, I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically. This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found...
  5. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.: Hello, I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically. This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something. I...
  6. Arc Touch Mouse appears on Mouse & Keyboard Center but not working

Arc Touch Mouse appears on Mouse & Keyboard Center but not working: Hi everyone. I have arc touch mouse (without bluetooth). Its not working for a while and i started to think about it. I'm pluging in receiver and it appears on MKC. But as i said mouse is not working. Blue laser comes up , green light (above scroll) blinks and goes. I tried...
  7. usb don,t open

usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0
  8. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  9. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...
  10. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair: I recently tried to pair my mouse with a new laptop PC but it won't pair. The bluetooth pair light won't come on when I press and hold the button. I've tried holding it down as long as 30 seconds with no response and no detection from multiple PCs. I also tried the obvious...