Windows 10: My arrow keys are wasd

Discus and support My arrow keys are wasd in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so I can not use arrows keys because they are typing wasd instead, I tried some things with FN and different keys but it does not work. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Irimia, May 26, 2020.

1. My arrow keys are wasd

Hi, so I can not use arrows keys because they are typing wasd instead, I tried some things with FN and different keys but it does not work. I also tried updating the drivers. It is kinda annoying and I can not do anything about it, any help pls?

:)

David Irimia, May 26, 2020

2. [WASD] keys switched with [ARROW] keys: Keyboard Problem

My keyboard is messed up. For example: To type [A] I have to press the left arrow key. And on games, instead of [WASD] I have to use the arrow keys. My [WASD] keys are switched around with the arrow keys. Typing is a lot more difficult because of it. Can
    you help please?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HooliganSlert, May 26, 2020
  3. my wasd keys swiched to my arrow keys

help me !! my wasd keys switched to my arrow keys !!

catalinpopa, May 26, 2020
  4. My arrow keys are wasd

maping default arrow keys to wasd keys

Hi,

I want to map the arrow keys to the wasd keys so that i can use my left hand more comfortably when scrolling through web pages. I use a physical mouse for my cursor so I don't really use my right hand on the keyboard.

Thanks

MatheusN008, May 26, 2020
Thema:

My arrow keys are wasd

1. My arrow keys are wasd - Similar Threads - arrow keys are

2. Help with switching arrows and wasd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with switching arrows and wasd.: I am on a laptop, a dell to be more specific and i sometimes need to change mye arrows to the wasd because i lost the left arrow button. But fn+w doesnt work and neither does any of the other options......
  3. Help with switching arrows and wasd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with switching arrows and wasd.: I am on a laptop, a dell to be more specific and i sometimes need to change mye arrows to the wasd because i lost the left arrow button. But fn+w doesnt work and neither does any of the other options......
  4. Help with switching arrows and wasd.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WASD and arrow keys cause "drift" only in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASD and arrow keys cause "drift" only in games: I have had this issue for a week now with no solution working. For whatever reason, both my arrow keys and WASD keys continue inputting for several seconds after releasing the key. For example, I hold down "A" to walk left. Once I let go of "A", my character keeps walking...
  6. WASD and arrow keys cause "drift" only in games

WASD and arrow keys cause "drift" only in games: I have had this issue for a week now with no solution working. For whatever reason, both my arrow keys and WASD keys continue inputting for several seconds after releasing the key. For example, I hold down "A" to walk left. Once I let go of "A", my character keeps walking...
  7. WASD KEYS PROBLEM

WASD KEYS PROBLEM: Hello I Have Problem With My WASD Key So I Was Playing Racing Game I Press W And I Press A The Car Is Not turn Left How Do I Fix This https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-problem/104c264e-ad0e-47ef-a1db-9e80b1227901
  8. Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fn + W used to swap WASD and arrow keys not working: I need to swap my WASD with arrow keys for one of my games. After looking online, I found that using "Fn + W" would swap them. Simple as that. Unfortunately, it is not working. It simply types "w" instead. Is there a way to fix this and/or a working alternative I could use?...
  9. WASD keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WASD keys: My WASD keys aren't working properly lately. They are functioning like arrow keys instead. submitted by /u/sampeng1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iayu1i/wasd_keys/
  10. My wasd arrow and doesnt work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wasd arrow and doesnt work correctly: So when im playing a game on my pc if i want to go forward i would sometimes have to press s and then press w same with arrows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wasd-arrow-and-doesnt-work-correctly/c5236a88-b4af-453d-9a7e-4ec2404d8bd9