Windows 10: My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

Discus and support My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with my arrow keys. They keep controlling they own, and I don't know why. Can someone please help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustinMurray9, Jun 2, 2023.

1. My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

I'm having a problem with my arrow keys. They keep controlling they own, and I don't know why. Can someone please help me?

:)

JustinMurray9, Jun 2, 2023

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

1. Yes for scrolling it works fine

2. Not that i am aware of

3. Yes all that use arrow keys and even WASD keys so not just limited to arrows

4. Yes and they are set to the right keys!

I'm Currently trying the troubleshooting now

MyerSteiner, Jun 2, 2023
  4. My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

Hello,

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

You may try the hardware troubleshooter and check if this helps.

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

1. My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves. - Similar Threads - Arrow Keys Keeps

2. My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.: I'm having a problem with my arrow keys. They keep controlling they own, and I don't know why. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-arrow-keys-keeps-controlling-themselves/edbee849-b0ce-4b72-8c12-6547ee936513
  3. Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key: Hi I seem to have a problem with my windows OS as it occasionally just keeps the down key pressed after the autoupdate of win 10. I know this is a windows issue cause my lap top and keyboard was working normally. Has anyone had this issue before or resolved this? as it can be...
  4. right arrow key keeps registering windows key

right arrow key keeps registering windows key: this has been happening for abt a year now basically every time i press my right arrow key it registers the windows key. i dont know if its my keyboard or windows but im looking 4 a way to fix this...
  5. Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key

Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key: Hi I seem to have a problem with my windows OS as it occasionally just keeps the down key pressed so I cannot use the menus or even change my sound source. I know this is a windows issue and not a hardware issue as I work from home using the same setup on the same system but...
  6. My shift keys keep pressing by themselves

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My shift keys keep pressing by themselves: Hello, about 2 days ago my keyboard started doing that, sometimes the key press rapidly or it stay pressed. I verified my drivers and did a troubleshooting but nothing worked. On the video "Maj" is the shift key https://streamable.com/gdkrlv submitted by /u/Sircel [link]...
  7. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  8. My arrow keys are wasd

My arrow keys are wasd: Hi, so I can not use arrows keys because they are typing wasd instead, I tried some things with FN and different keys but it does not work. I also tried updating the drivers. It is kinda annoying and I can not do anything about it, any help pls?...
  9. Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys: Whenever I press the arrow keys it moves my mouse. how do I disable this? if it helps I am using an asus vivobook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-keeps-being-controlled-by-arrow-keys/81ba3c42-88a0-47b0-b697-db674e792ee2
  10. arrow keys

arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15