Windows 10: My assistant left lol.

Discus and support My assistant left lol. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had an assistant helping me fix something and he's not responding lol what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CorruptPc, May 28, 2021.

1. CorruptPc Win User

My assistant left lol.

I had an assistant helping me fix something and he's not responding lol what should I do

:)

CorruptPc, May 28, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 28, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Quick Assist not working

My assistant left  lol. [​IMG]

I suppose another possibility might be that some related service is not configured correctly...

E.g. Tweaking.com's repair tool includes a repair to set services to default.

I suggest you look at affected PCs and check installed programs to see if there are any that are common only to those and not others, especially 3rd party security programs with firewalls.

I saw a note somewhere that there's no relevant group policy.

Is this idea relevant?
    or this:
    - this helped some people
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-3a46fe1fd0a6

dalchina, May 28, 2021
  4. My assistant left lol.

Reset Quick Assist settings

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Stability of connection in Quick Assist depends on the internet connection. We suggest to make sure that you are connected to stable internet. To help you with this, please perform the following steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • On Settings, choose Apps & features.
    • On the left pane, choose Programs and Features.
    • Then, look for Quick Assist and click on it.
    • Choose Advanced options, then Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lemuel Cie, May 28, 2021
Thema:

My assistant left lol.

1. My assistant left lol. - Similar Threads - assistant left lol

2. lol

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lol: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samikjain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pebaxx/lol/
  3. my speakers not showing as audio device lol

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my speakers not showing as audio device lol: LOL my speakers not showing as audio device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-not-showing-as-audio-device-lol/8d19aee5-51dc-4511-928a-388e189776e1
  4. LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?

LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?: Trying to select some text, hit the magic key combo and have that text red back to me.....on a website.... Instead of the 10 million html pieces of junk hidden in the website's code. From what I read, this is not possible in windows 10. This brought total joy to me . I can't...
  5. Quick Assist Isn't Showing Up On The Left

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist Isn't Showing Up On The Left: Hello there, I have just reset my computer and I have noticed that quick assist isn't showing up on the left like it is supposed to. I couldn't really find anyone who had the same issue online so I cam here. Here is an example of what I am talking about.[ATTACH]...
  6. Never seen this before lol.

Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  7. Pickup where you left not working LOL

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pickup where you left not working LOL: - Hey Microsoft why are you collecting data whenever I breath or not for a year now ? = How did you know ? - I have a firewall , I browse folders explorer.exe connects online and try to report it , I run settings and settings.exe tries to connect online to report changes ,...
  8. im retarted lol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im retarted lol: i just wanted to play some minecraft lol. ive got it on my mums account anyway i can put it on this account? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also if u can tell me tips for doing vibrato on trombone that'd be nice too...
  9. BSOD playing LoL/HOTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing LoL/HOTS: That might be the issue, I've recently bought G502 mouse from Amazon and installed Logitech software.
  10. Edge + PDF = lol

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + PDF = lol: Well, Mike, you have the source of great practical joke There! Would be if I didn't have to print a form for registering my car, Just had no idea it could happen.