Windows 10: my assure subscription expires 5/25/20

Discus and support my assure subscription expires 5/25/20 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; would like to renew it. usually do it in the store, because of the corona virus store closed. what are my options.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anyarobinson1, May 4, 2020.

1. my assure subscription expires 5/25/20

would like to renew it. usually do it in the store, because of the corona virus store closed. what are my options.

:)

anyarobinson1, May 4, 2020

2. Assure subscription

I apparently have an assure subscription that is about to expire. I am trying to cancel this subscription but when I go to the location where I am supposedly able to cancel the subscription there is no option to do so.

I tried calling the answer desk but they were unable to help and transferred me to the techies but after an hour and 45 minutes I finally gave up, couldn't wait any longer - I have a life. I tried again this morning but again was unable to get anything
    done, and now the techies aren't working and I need to call back later in the morning.

To say the least I am very disappointed with Microsoft.

Anyone have any ideas how to cancel my assure subscription??

Thanks

GaryKirby-970, May 4, 2020
  3. FWeems Win User
    Assure subscription

Hi:

I just bought into the "Assure" yesterday at the suggestion of a tech, but have no idea of what it is. I had a virus problem which they fixed, but for the money I spent how long is the subscription for; 6 months or a year and what do I get in return
    "that one fix from the other day"?

Frank

FWeems, May 4, 2020
  4. MLTTP Win User

my assure subscription expires 5/25/20

"Assure" subscription

What is the "Assure" subscription that I am paying for? Please explain. It doesn't allow me to even see my subscription details. mlp

MLTTP, May 4, 2020
Thema:

my assure subscription expires 5/25/20

1. my assure subscription expires 5/25/20 - Similar Threads - assure subscription expires

2. answer desk assurance subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    answer desk assurance subscription?: update windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-desk-assurance-subscription/29c0476c-9be1-4cc5-b185-7dd40d796be0
  3. answer desk assurance subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    answer desk assurance subscription?: update windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-desk-assurance-subscription/29c0476c-9be1-4cc5-b185-7dd40d796be0
  4. One Drive Subscription Expiring

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One Drive Subscription Expiring: I received an email from Microsoft saying the followingYour OneDrive +100 subscription will expire on Thursday, 4 November 2021. To avoid a possible interruption of your service, please renew your subscription by Thursday, 4 November 2021While I have OneDrive I have never...
  5. Subscription expired early

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscription expired early: My subscription is due to be renewed on November 1, 2021. I received an email just last week, verifying this information. However, on October 1st, I received a message saying my subscription has expired and I've lost functionality in Word and Excel. Please explain to me why...
  6. Subscription expired early

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscription expired early: My subscription is due to be renewed on November 1, 2021. I received an email just last week, verifying this information. However, on October 1st, I received a message saying my subscription has expired and I've lost functionality in Word and Excel. Please explain to me why...
  7. Renew Assure software support subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renew Assure software support subscription: I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp. ***Original title: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not get a reminder. can I renew now to...
  8. McAfee Subscription Expired

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee Subscription Expired: I don't have McAfee, nor do I want. Norton can with Comcast and have had since 2009. Getting notifications that McAfee is out of date or subscription has expired. What do I do.. [Original Title: McAfee]...
  9. Assure Subscription

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assure Subscription: Microsoft have obviously blocked all my calls for help. I have an Assure Subscription. Who should I contact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-subscription/049e4960-27bd-4fa4-bf43-c9acca2bfd22
  10. how to cancel an Expired Subscription?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to cancel an Expired Subscription?: when Microsoft did the $1 for a month of the xbox game pass, i signed up using the funny enough the $1 i had in my account. the issue occurs when I have no currency in my xbox account or my secondary payment, which is through credit card. I don't want to pay for any more of...