Windows 10: My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems.

Discus and support My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried resetting my PC by going into the advanced settings > troubleshoot> reset PC > keep files but it shows that its not able to reset the pc, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Vinod, Nov 27, 2023.

1. My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems.

I tried resetting my PC by going into the advanced settings > troubleshoot> reset PC > keep files but it shows that its not able to reset the pc, then I tried sfc /scannow but even though it said it fixed all the problem still I encounter the stop code problem. My laptop even after many restarts won't go into the windows 11 login. I tried startup repair but it does not work either. Please tell me what I should to get my PC back to normal.

:)

Chris Vinod, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Alexeeve Win User

Windows 10 won't shutdown and restarts with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Hi, Can somebody help me with my problem. I upgraded my laptop to a SSD boot drive which was cloned from an HDD. Now my Laptop won't shutdown. It shows a blue screen and shows a stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE and restarts. My Laptop is an ASUS
    K55VD.

Alexeeve, Nov 27, 2023
  3. BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start (RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys) after installing Synology 218+

Hi Paul,

I followed the instructions in the link (ran dism.exe and sfc as suggested). Both completed showing no problems.

I then restarted my PC and had the same problem but the blue screen showed up even after starting from recovery disk.

First Manual Restart --> stop code

Automatic Restart --> stop code

Choose Start from recovery disk --> gets to Windows Hello then --> stop code

Automatic Restart --> prompts for PIN then starts normally

Mkjkjkljkljkljl, Nov 27, 2023
  4. My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems.

Unable to restart laptop

Norton Utilities installed for several months.

Runs daily.

Suggested repair disk.

Ran disk repair.

States unable to complete automatic repair.

Suggested restart computer.

Ran reboot but laptop will not restart. States "stop code" error. Stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Does anyone know how to restart my laptop?

rhinorock07, Nov 27, 2023
Thema:

My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems.

1. My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems. - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop certain

2. My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Asus Laptop after a certain restart started to show stop code problems.: I tried resetting my PC by going into the advanced settings > troubleshoot> reset PC > keep files but it shows that its not able to reset the pc, then I tried sfc /scannow but even though it said it fixed all the problem still I encounter the stop code problem. My laptop even...
  3. My Asus Laptop cannot restart or go to sleep mode. It shows error code WDF_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Laptop cannot restart or go to sleep mode. It shows error code WDF_VIOLATION.: Here's what i already tried- Updated all the driver with MyASUS- ran SFC /scannow- enabled and disabled "verifier"Still the problem persists.I have attached a google drive link for minidump folder.If anyone can...
  4. My Asus Laptop cannot restart or go to sleep mode. It shows error code WDF_VIOLATION.

My Asus Laptop cannot restart or go to sleep mode. It shows error code WDF_VIOLATION.: Here's what i already tried- Updated all the driver with MyASUS- ran SFC /scannow- enabled and disabled "verifier"Still the problem persists.I have attached a google drive link for minidump folder.If anyone can...
  5. My Asus Laptop cannot restart or go to sleep mode. It shows error code WDF_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afert my laptop reset it show stop code: There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afert-my-laptop-reset-it-show-stop-code/dd2d355d-1691-43ad-83f7-a427e1bf0636
  7. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

Afert my laptop reset it show stop code: There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afert-my-laptop-reset-it-show-stop-code/dd2d355d-1691-43ad-83f7-a427e1bf0636
  8. Blue screen with stop code on starting my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen with stop code on starting my laptop.: Recently I was trying to upgrade my Ram for which I took the Ram out from both the slots of my laptop. After placing the Ram back in the slots without upgrading, when I started my laptop a blue screen is being shown with following error Stop Code :...
  9. Laptop sound stopped working and started after restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop sound stopped working and started after restart.: My speakers and microphone suddenly stopped working while i was in a zoom meeting. My system had been on for about 7 hours by the way. I tried testing them but the zoom app just wasn’t responding. I then tried playing videos on the laptop but they were not producing any...
  10. My Asus Laptop keep on restarting by its own, showing BSOD with stop code Thread Stuck in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Asus Laptop keep on restarting by its own, showing BSOD with stop code Thread Stuck in...: The Dump file log file collected for the advisory https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZfPm23H6et0v5SZbgnmDfpme-Q5558Ji https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keep-on-restarting-by-its-own/bb7169d2-2ce4-4cb4-967c-02151e5adc01