Windows 10: My ASUS laptop beeps everytime I click windows key or open task manager.

Discus and support My ASUS laptop beeps everytime I click windows key or open task manager. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I have an ASUS Laptop and recently, it began to beep and make my cursor lag when I click the windows key. I don't have Sticky Keys, Filter Keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alelcs, Aug 5, 2019.

1. alelcs Win User

My ASUS laptop beeps everytime I click windows key or open task manager.

Hello!
    I have an ASUS Laptop and recently, it began to beep and make my cursor lag when I click the windows key. I don't have Sticky Keys, Filter Keys or the Toggle Keys on. Sometimes, it beeps multiple times but sometimes it only beeps once - but it really annoys me as I always use the windows key and I hate the beeping sound - the cursor lag annoys me too. If anyone could help me fix the problem, that would be extremely appreciated!

:)

alelcs, Aug 5, 2019
  2. 2FNLOW Win User

Suggestions for multi-tasking laptop

Good day. I need some help picking out a new laptop and was wondering if I could get some suggestions from the members here.

The laptop will be for personal and business use and needs to be able to run multiple applications simultaneously with ease. It also has to have a Windows OS. As far as budget, I'm undecided, but I'm prepared to spend over $1,500. If you could, maybe suggest a low end laptop around $1,500 and another slightly better machine around the $2,000-$2,200 mark.

To give you an idea of what the machine will be handling on a daily basis, listed below are the applications I currently have running and usually have running at all times.

--Google Chrome with 7 tabs open (blogs/forums)
    --Photoshop CS4 with 3 files open, the largest being a 2550x3300 pixel, 35MB file
    --Spotify
    --Microsoft Word
    --FilaZilla Cilent
    --IrfanView

In an effort to help you better select a laptop for my needs, I've included a link below to a screenshot of my task manager so you can see how much memory these applications are using.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2319/taskmanagerm.jpg

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for your help in advance.

2FNLOW, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 settings, and task manager wont open.

My Command (admin) will not open. Command will not open, task manager will not open. All since upgrade to creator edition yesterday.

Since I CANNOT get to Command prompt (admin) none of the above solution will work, obviously.

what next? format c:\*.*?????

There is a solution out there somewhere, right????

LionelBooth, Aug 5, 2019
  4. My ASUS laptop beeps everytime I click windows key or open task manager.

Open Task Manager in Windows 10

In tablet mode, long pressing the windows icon in the task bar will pop up (at release) a menu like that in step 4 above. There the Task Manager is available.

None of the above described ways to open the Task Manager seem to work in tablet mode. Does anyone know? I cannot for my life figure it out, either I'm plain stupid or MS is playing tricks on us...
    Thanks.

OppfinnarJocke, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

My ASUS laptop beeps everytime I click windows key or open task manager.

1. My ASUS laptop beeps everytime I click windows key or open task manager. - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop beeps

2. I clicked end task on desktop window manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clicked end task on desktop window manager: I was ending tasks that ate up my memory but I accidentally ended task on desktop window manager. My screen is black and I can't open anything except task manager.DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??? plus help asap...
  3. Hi, I accidently clicked end task in task manager on the task manager. Now my whole screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I accidently clicked end task in task manager on the task manager. Now my whole screen...: Hi, I accidently clicked end task in task manager on the task manager. Now my whole screen is black and only my email and internet browser is working. Please help....
  4. Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.: Currently using this version 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022360. I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps available online none worked in my case.This could save lot of efforts while running multiple processes. Thanks...
  5. Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.

Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.: Currently using this version 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022360. I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps available online none worked in my case.This could save lot of efforts while running multiple processes. Thanks...
  6. Middle Click in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle Click in Task Manager: What happens if I middle click a background process in task manager? I did this without meaning to a couple of days ago and I didn't see what task my mouse was over so I am concerned to know if this changes anything or if it is a 'dud' button as such in task manager....
  7. Middle Click in Task Manager

Middle Click in Task Manager: What happens if I middle click a background process in task manager? I did this without meaning to a couple of days ago and I didn't see what task my mouse was over so I am concerned to know if this changes anything or if it is a 'dud' button as such in task manager....
  8. Middle Click in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound: so earlier I used my laptop as usual, I was doing my work on my laptop, everything was going well, until suddenly my laptop froze and didn't move, only my mouse could be moved. But every time I clicked the mouse, it made a double beep sound, the sound was heard in my headset...
  10. ASUS UX330UA Laptop overheating without task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS UX330UA Laptop overheating without task manager: So I own an ASUS UX330UA Laptop for about a year now, and I have noticed that area where the laptop battery is located (right above the keyboard) has been getting relatively hot to the touch and can hear the fans running hard when I am doing very simple tasks such as a simple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus boot beeps everytime