Windows 10: My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

Discus and support My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have an asus N551JQ today I updated Bios to last version after that the update installation had finished my laptop restarted then I have seen just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenyaminJn, Jun 18, 2020.

1. My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

Hi I have an asus N551JQ today I updated Bios to last version after that the update installation had finished my laptop restarted then I have seen just a blue page which has boot , security ,etc

please help me what I have to do now to fix this?

thank you

:)

BenyaminJn, Jun 18, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Acer laptop: BIOS update, worth it?

There is something more on the Internet by saying "Don`t fix it if it aint broke". Some people suggest me not to update BIOS UNLESS I am doing it for a very profound reason. Acer is too lazy to dispatch BIOS updates with proper change logs. Now I am stuck in the middle of my decision, should I proceed or not?

AlphaRomeoChrli, Jun 18, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

1. My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop don't

2. Hp laptop not booting up after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not booting up after bios update: I restarted my laptop, and a BIOS update happened. So I didn't touch it and it got to 100%. Then the computer went black. When I tried to turn it on, it didn't work, when you plug the power cord in, the light doesn't even show up....
  3. Hp laptop not booting up after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not booting up after bios update: I restarted my laptop, and a BIOS update happened. So I didn't touch it and it got to 100%. Then the computer went black. When I tried to turn it on, it didn't work, when you plug the power cord in, the light doesn't even show up....
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  5. Asus laptop wiped at every start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus laptop wiped at every start up: Apoligies if this has been covered already... When my daughter starts up her laptop, all her files have disappeared, but not only that all her internet settings have reset and any games or apps she had been playing on or using have nothing saved, she has to start everything...
  6. Windows 10 Update scheduled a BIOS update on my ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update scheduled a BIOS update on my ASUS laptop: I’ve updated my Windows 10 with Windows Update, then went to optional updates, and updated the drivers there also there was an ASUSTeK Firmware update, which made me suspicious and I left it off. Then restarted laptop, and decided to update the ASUSTeK Firmware also. It asked...
  7. Windows 10 Update has scheduled BIOS update my ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update has scheduled BIOS update my ASUS laptop: I’ve updated my Windows 10 with Windows Update, then went to optional updates, and updated the drivers there also (there was an ASUSTeK Firmware update, which made me suspicious and I left it off). Then restarted laptop, and decided to update the ASUSTeK Firmware also. It...
  8. Asus laptop couldnt start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus laptop couldnt start up: i am facing difficulty in start up my laptop therefore i import everything out to a hard disk and reformat whole laptop afterward it works fine for 2 or 3 days. up until yesterday, it couldnt start up again. i tried hard reset it a few times but it couldnt work as well. What...
  9. my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA: Dear sir, I did try many options to help my wifi wake up but in vain and tired now. hence writing to you. I also went to INTEL Website and updated the WIFI drivers but no improvement... Also updated driver thru device manager of Windows update but no use. Also did a...
  10. Update kills laptop BIOS (ASUS x505bp)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update kills laptop BIOS (ASUS x505bp): Windows is trying to install the update "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 5/30/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.1.2.314.", Which it cannot install, and as a result, the bios of my laptop just breaks, I have to take it for repair , and pay money. Did I buy a licensed Windows in order...