Windows 10: My asus laptop have trouble after update win10

Discus and support My asus laptop have trouble after update win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I worked on my laptop last night, it's ok. Before i sleep, i shutdown my laptop but it have update, so i click to "update and shutdown". And now, in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhanTiến, Nov 17, 2018.

1. My asus laptop have trouble after update win10

I worked on my laptop last night, it's ok. Before i sleep, i shutdown my laptop but it have update, so i click to "update and shutdown". And now, in the morning, i start my laptop and i see 2 error and i can not open wifi

Sorry my english is not good

Please help me!My asus laptop have trouble after update win10 [​IMG]My asus laptop have trouble after update win10 [​IMG]My asus laptop have trouble after update win10 [​IMG]

:)

PhanTiến, Nov 17, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 17, 2018
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Nov 17, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

My asus laptop have trouble after update win10

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

user33331, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

My asus laptop have trouble after update win10

1. My asus laptop have trouble after update win10 - Similar Threads - asus laptop trouble

2. My Asus Laptop Went Into Bootloop After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Laptop Went Into Bootloop After Windows Update.: So I Updated My Asus Vivobook 15 Laptop. It Was Stuck at 94%. So I Force Shut Down As Per Instructions Found In Support Forum Of Both Microsoft And Asus. It Booted Into OS Normally.After a Day Now My Laptop Stuck in a Boot-loop.Here is The Video...
  3. My Asus Laptop Went Into Bootloop After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Asus Laptop Went Into Bootloop After Windows Update.: So I Updated My Asus Vivobook 15 Laptop. It Was Stuck at 94%. So I Force Shut Down As Per Instructions Found In Support Forum Of Both Microsoft And Asus. It Booted Into OS Normally.After a Day Now My Laptop Stuck in a Boot-loop.Here is The Video...
  4. Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update: Hello hello,My computer updated itself and now that it has, my trackpad is lagging and struggling on videogames that require its use in conjunction with the keyboard. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling, rolling back & updating drivers and suchlike but no dice. If I can't...
  5. Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update: Hello hello,My computer updated itself and now that it has, my trackpad is lagging and struggling on videogames that require its use in conjunction with the keyboard. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling, rolling back & updating drivers and suchlike but no dice. If I can't...
  6. Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HAVING TROUBLE W/UNSOLICITED ZOOMING DELL WIN10 LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HAVING TROUBLE W/UNSOLICITED ZOOMING DELL WIN10 LAPTOP?: START SETTINGS TOUCHPAD UNCLICK PINCH TO ZOOM DONE * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-wunsolicited-zooming-dell-win10/2772bea6-3774-4442-bd67-8c6a56b7ce2a
  8. Having trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble with my laptop: My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios loads up it freezes up on my and I'm getting stuck at a blank screen with a curser at the top left of the screen. My laptop...
  9. Having Trouble Repairing Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having Trouble Repairing Win10: My File Explorer appears to have a broken link. When I click on a certain directory, a message says "Working On It". After about a minute or two, though, the message disappears and nothing appears. Yet, there are only about 6 small files, in the directory, and other...
  10. BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/: A few months back I: Purchased a new Samsung 850 EVO SSHD and also upgraded from Win7 to Win10. After the upgrade I started experiencing seemingly random system lock-ups. They occur one of two ways: 1. happens periodically when the system is left running on the desktop....