Windows 10: My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message

Discus and support My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My asus laptop is stuck repeating “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EllisRigby, Jan 4, 2019.

1. My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message

Hello, My asus laptop is stuck repeating “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I have been told to hold down fn+f9 for about 10 seconds however this does not do anything... can someobe please give me a way to solve this... thank youMy ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message :)My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message [​IMG]

:)

EllisRigby, Jan 4, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Using a laptop as a repeater?

well its simple.... connect the two laptops with a cross-over cable and share the internet connection on the second laptop. the better option of course is to buy a repeater *Stick Out Tongue My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message :p

slyfox2151, Jan 4, 2019
  4. My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message

Laptop Clubhouse!

Wow its still alive haha those are some sweet systems for laptop D:
    I've downgraded as my old one finally broke and i had to get cheap replacement which can barely handle web browsing lol.
    My new laptop:
    • Name
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Processor
      AMD C60 1GHZ dual core
    • Memory
      4GB DDR3
    • Graphics
      AMD Radeon 6290
    • Drives
      500GB
    • Enclosure
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Peripherals
      Logitech optical mouse

kurosagi01, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message

1. My ASUS laptop is constantly repeating the same message - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop constantly

2. New laptop with only windows 11 update installed constantly repeating C-Media message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop with only windows 11 update installed constantly repeating C-Media message: Opened new laptop with Win11 Home and did update.I now constantly receive the poorly spelled message-we have detected that you had installed an older "c-meida audio control panal"It asks me to accept the upcoming install dialog. I do and after restart or unlock the message...
  3. New laptop with only windows 11 update installed constantly repeating C-Media message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop with only windows 11 update installed constantly repeating C-Media message: Opened new laptop with Win11 Home and did update.I now constantly receive the poorly spelled message-we have detected that you had installed an older "c-meida audio control panal"It asks me to accept the upcoming install dialog. I do and after restart or unlock the message...
  4. Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15: HelloI just have brand laptop ASUS TUF A15 F506IUFor a couple days ago this laptop run smoothly untill Windows Update downloading some new drivers and system.This error usually happened when i browsing, opening words and sometimes it give BSOD when i just startup the laptop....
  5. Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop

Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop: I've got an Asus A15 TUF Gaming FX505DV Laptop and it keeps randomly bluescreening. doesn't seem to have a particular pattern, sometimes during intensive gaming, sometimes during non-intensive browsing, sometimes 5 minutes after startup. sometimes it'll happen three times a...
  6. My ASUS Crashes repeatedly

My ASUS Crashes repeatedly: Hello everyone, I use ASUS and lately it has been crashing, its running on windows 10, with a 1tb hdd and 128gb ssd which is where the boot file is, the problem it crashes at different times with different error codes, and when i try to reboot it goes directly to the boot...
  7. Is this bug the same repeated

Is this bug the same repeated: I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see...
  8. Asus laptop screen keeps going black repeatedly

Asus laptop screen keeps going black repeatedly: My laptop Asus was perfectly fine, I turned it off then after a few hours I tried to turn it on again and it turns on to the start up menu where i’m supposed to type in my password and log in, but it keeps repeatedly going black and turning back on it seems like it’s...
  9. ASUS Laptop Repeatedly Disconnects from Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Laptop Repeatedly Disconnects from Wireless Network: My ASUS laptop, which uses Windows 10, has recently started to disconnect itself from my WiFi network at random. The network I was using still appears in the network list screen, but it will not connect if you click on it. The Qualcomm Atheros AR985 Wireless Network Adapter...
  10. Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home edtion on my computer. Every day ( or every other day ) I keep getting the following messages (in RED color) during the Windows update process. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...