Windows 10: My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere

Discus and support My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This randomly started happening today. It doesn’t even just freeze for a few seconds or minutes, it just...stops. I can’t even get it up long enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/posieh, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/posieh Win User

My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere

This randomly started happening today. It doesn’t even just freeze for a few seconds or minutes, it just...stops.

I can’t even get it up long enough to install malwarebytes or anything. I don’t know how I would even have malware tbh. The only thing I can do is force shut it down and power it back on, but it never stays unfrozen for more than a minute. My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere :( any ideas?

submitted by /u/posieh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/posieh, Nov 30, 2019

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Asus Laptop Freezes Factory Reset

So I'm trying to Factory Reset my Asus laptop and while it prepares for a total reset it freezes and I've tried restarting the laptop and trying again but it freezes this is on Windows 10

GabeRichardson, Nov 30, 2019
  4. My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere

keep pictuers up on screen indefinitely

I mean that I want to freeze the screen for say an hour or so.

Point Clear, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere

1. My Asus laptop is indefinitely freezing out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Asus laptop indefinitely

2. PC freezing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing out of nowhere: Hello, i seek for some help. I boot my PC every evening, so i can not test it during the day. BUT! My PC always freezes one time during the evening session. The problem is, i don’t know, what causes it. It may freeze instantly when i just click mouse button, it can go well...
  3. PC freezing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing out of nowhere: Hello, i seek for some help. I boot my PC every evening, so i can not test it during the day. BUT! My PC always freezes one time during the evening session. The problem is, i don’t know, what causes it. It may freeze instantly when i just click mouse button, it can go well...
  4. Laptop just restarting out of nowhere?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop just restarting out of nowhere?: So recently my SSD was making noises, which was slightly concerning to begin with. Now when I use my laptop it crashes when I'm not using it and restarts so that next time i log on, nothings open (i.e.. Spotify, edge, word etc.). I did get BSOD one time but it hasn't come up...
  5. Asus laptop freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  6. Laptop freezing and hanging out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezing and hanging out of nowhere: I have a dell laptop, pretty low end but It still satisfied me, but one day I wake up and laptop freezes every 30 seconds for 1-2 minutes. It was unusable so I did a reset. Thought it would fix it but no. Then I hard wiped everything, still it got even intense. Btw it was...
  7. ASUS Laptop kept freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Laptop kept freezing: Hi everyone. I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they couldn't help me. The laptop freezes randomly. It can be idle, gaming, watching videos, or even just from start up. I've been...
  8. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  9. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  10. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...