Windows 10: My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it

Discus and support My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen i cant used mouse or type anything on screen pls help me to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by an phung, May 20, 2024.

1. an phung Win User

My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it

My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen i cant used mouse or type anything on screen pls help me to fix it

:)

an phung, May 20, 2024
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

My screen keep flashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the screen keeps flashing, like outdated display drivers or corrupted user profile.

Please answer the following questions for us not to repeat the same troubleshooting steps:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the display drivers?
    • Have you tried to check Windows update?

Ryan Fra, May 20, 2024
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 20, 2024
  4. My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it

Screen Keeps Flashing

I have a Dell All-in-One laptop with Windows 10. The screen keeps flashing whenever I wake up the compter. It stops eventually, but has never done this before. Any suggestions?

Gliding Buddies, May 20, 2024
Thema:

My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it

1. My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it - Similar Threads - asus laptop keeps

2. My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it: My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen i cant used mouse or type anything on screen pls help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keeps-flashing-on-screen-please/03837368-b026-440a-b817-b52fd6aa30e3
  3. My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen please help me to fix it: My asus laptop keeps flashing on screen i cant used mouse or type anything on screen pls help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keeps-flashing-on-screen-please/03837368-b026-440a-b817-b52fd6aa30e3
  4. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  5. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  6. Please help me fix my laptop

7. Please help me fix my pc lock screen flashing blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix my pc lock screen flashing blue: My pc was working fine until I downloaded cs:go from steam. After maybe a hour on cs:go I exited out and shut down my pc to grab some food. When I came back and started it up, the lock screen flashed blue then reset to default lock screen everytime I left clicked or pressed...
  8. Please help me fix my pc lock screen flashing blue

Please help me fix my pc lock screen flashing blue: My pc was working fine until I downloaded cs:go from steam. After maybe a hour on cs:go I exited out and shut down my pc to grab some food. When I came back and started it up, the lock screen flashed blue then reset to default lock screen everytime I left clicked or pressed...
  9. Please help me fix my pc lock screen flashing blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Black screen on asus laptop help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on asus laptop help please: Laptop running great but I plugged my camera in to upload photos. Message. Usb not recognized. I unplugged the camera and used another usb port. Now I have a black screen and no control. Suggestions? I am guessing the computer screen let the camera take over. 84175