Windows 10: My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this?

Discus and support My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is an Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED m3500 with the following specifications:Device name LAPTOP-MH7M5CEN Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by microsoftfansavemylaptop, Jun 20, 2024.

1. My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this?

My laptop is an Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED m3500 with the following specificationsMy ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this? :Device name LAPTOP-MH7M5CEN Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.41 GB usable And it only works when plugged in. When I take the cable out it instantly shuts down and occasionally when I turn it back on I get a message that it has shut down too many times and that I have to leave it on for 2 hours before putting in my PIN and getting access. I bypass this by hitting "forgot my PIN" and making a new PIN, allowing me in. Any advice greatly appreciated.

:)

microsoftfansavemylaptop, Jun 20, 2024

2. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Jun 20, 2024
  3. [URGENT] ASUS Laptop plugged in but not charging

Hi,
    As the title says, My ASUS G551JW laptop is not getting charged when I plug-in to the battery. I tried system restore which didn't work as I got an error (0x80070091). I have no idea what is wrong with my laptop and I hope it is just a simple fix.
    Thanks in advance.

vamsinaruto, Jun 20, 2024
  4. My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this?

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this?

1. My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this? - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop works

2. My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS laptop only works when plugged in, any advice for how to fix this?: My laptop is an Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED m3500 with the following specifications:Device name LAPTOP-MH7M5CEN Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.41 GB usable And it only works when plugged in. When I take the cable out it...
  3. My laptop only turns on when plugged in, but even when plugged in, it sometimes will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop only turns on when plugged in, but even when plugged in, it sometimes will not...: Hi, I'm fairly certain my laptop's battery is dead/broken. It only turns on when it's plugged in. Even when plugged in, it only actually starts like 5% of the time. The fans start running, but it shuts off after 10 seconds. Is this a battery issue or something else? I just...
  4. My laptop only turns on when plugged in, but even when plugged in, it sometimes will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop only turns on when plugged in, but even when plugged in, it sometimes will not...: Hi, I'm fairly certain my laptop's battery is dead/broken. It only turns on when it's plugged in. Even when plugged in, it only actually starts like 5% of the time. The fans start running, but it shuts off after 10 seconds. Is this a battery issue or something else? I just...
  5. My laptop works only when the charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop works only when the charger is plugged: I bought asus rog strix g15 recently and it turned off while I was using it . And now it's not switching on untill I plug in the charger . It works only when the charger is plugged...
  6. My laptop works only when the charger is plugged

My laptop works only when the charger is plugged: I bought asus rog strix g15 recently and it turned off while I was using it . And now it's not switching on untill I plug in the charger . It works only when the charger is plugged...
  7. ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in: Whenever my ASUS TUF Gaming K6NRCV03Z82225B is unplugged, the laptop is fine for a couple seconds before crashing with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. It will crash loop upon restarting again, and will stop when plugged in again. This only started happening...
  8. ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in

ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in: Whenever my ASUS TUF Gaming K6NRCV03Z82225B is unplugged, the laptop is fine for a couple seconds before crashing with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. It will crash loop upon restarting again, and will stop when plugged in again. This only started happening...
  9. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS...: My laptop does not charges until 100%, it only charges until 79%. I didn't change anything in the battery settings. I already run the troubleshooter but it still doe not work. Please tell how to fix this....
  10. Any advice on how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any advice on how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_am_GAYdra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et1jjn/any_advice_on_how_to_fix_this/