Windows 10: My ASUS laptop won’t accept Windows10 master password / Locked out

Discus and support My ASUS laptop won’t accept Windows10 master password / Locked out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Master password on my ASUS laptop, i have a 4 digit password to access my computer for a few years now. Today every time i sign in , it says. User name... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by srsndguru, Oct 30, 2018.

1. srsndguru Win User

My ASUS laptop won’t accept Windows10 master password / Locked out

Master password on my ASUS laptop, i have a 4 digit password to access my computer for a few years now. Today every time i sign in , it says. User name or password incorrect. The only option is . It says OK .when I click on OK it just goes back to the signin box and on and on it goes. Now whenever the signin box apears. Below it , It always says, I forgot my password. That may have always been there, I dont recall now. My name still always apears abouve the signin box when I initially turn on my laptop. Another strange thing i see on the same screen as the login box. Is on the bottom right of the screen there is a square icon with a red X next to the battery status icon. When I click on that, it turns into 3 icons. The first is, the one with the red x turns into a box that says , Airplame Mode . When I click on it, or right click, nothing happens. The second icon is 3/4 of a circle. When I click on that. Another box apears. It says at the top, Narrator, below it , Magnifier, and below that it says On Screen Keyboard then options for, high contrast, sticky keys and finally filter keys, then the third icon is, Sleep, Shutdown and Restart. However, the keyboard option Does bring up the keyboard. But I don’t know what to type on it. Please help. I’m worried that every minute that goes by, someone has access to everything.

:)

srsndguru, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Oct 30, 2018
  3. MASTER PASSWORD

Beginning last year my W10 installed on my HP Spectre laptop proposed me to use PIN instead of password.

I accepted and everything was perfect till yesterday when introducing PIN to start the laptop I received the message to use the master password for security reasons. But I FORGOT THE MASTER PASSWORD!!!!! How can I fix this matter?

MARIUS EUGENOPRAN1, Oct 30, 2018
  4. My ASUS laptop won’t accept Windows10 master password / Locked out

laptop locked and won't accept password for windows 10

laptop locked and won't accept password in windows 10

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

larrydoudt, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

My ASUS laptop won’t accept Windows10 master password / Locked out

1. My ASUS laptop won’t accept Windows10 master password / Locked out - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop won’t

2. W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.: Good afternoon. For 2 days I have tried everything the internet and YouTube has to offer to get into my W10 computer without success.For some reason my password is not being accepted. The pin neither - just the message "something has happened and pin is not available". Then...
  3. W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.: Good afternoon. For 2 days I have tried everything the internet and YouTube has to offer to get into my W10 computer without success.For some reason my password is not being accepted. The pin neither - just the message "something has happened and pin is not available". Then...
  4. W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Password won’t be accepted in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password won’t be accepted in safe mode: I thought my computer may have a virus and a told me to restart in safe mode so i did and i put in my password but it wont accept it. I have tried everthing and read every article or fourm regarding this issue but none of them have worked. Please help, thanks...
  6. Password not accepted - Locked Out!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password not accepted - Locked Out!: Toshiba Satellite L50 C has been running at very high disk usage, so decided to try a reduced start via "msconfig" selecting "Diagnostic Startup". After restart, entered correct password numerous times but it was not accepted. Tried "Forgotten Password" but that didn't take...
  7. Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password: I have just run Windows 10 diagnostic on my laptop. I can now not login to my laptop at all. I cannot open it in safe mode, I just keep going round in circles, being asked for a password that it tells me is wrong. I have a PIN to login. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank...
  8. Locked out of laptop by forgotten password

Locked out of laptop by forgotten password: I usually use the Pin to log into my laptop. Now its asking for a password that I dont know. Please help Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-by-forgotten-password/b6f4f789-4673-42f5-a9f1-0dc70cda3448
  9. Locked out of ASUS laptop; will not accept my local password

Locked out of ASUS laptop; will not accept my local password: After installing new BIOS Flash Update on my ASUS laptop, using the ASUS Automatic Updater, my local password is no longer accepted. Getting error message "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign in option and set up your PIN again..." I click on...
  10. locked out of local password on laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of local password on laptop: i need a password reset **** for my laptop. Windows 10. Where can i possibly find one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-local-password-on-laptop/fb9528f3-8926-4351-8d1f-6f403d909655"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus laptop wont accept password