Windows 10: My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.

Discus and support My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Asus laptop will not connect to the internet. I was advised to buy a new rotor. Every other device works but the Asus Laptop X541U will not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOANSCHMELKE, Mar 14, 2020.

1. My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.

My Asus laptop will not connect to the internet. I was advised to buy a new rotor. Every other device works but the Asus Laptop X541U will not even find the connection. It will only connect with a cable. When run trouble shooter message is The Realtek 8821AE wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems.

:)

JOANSCHMELKE, Mar 14, 2020

2. Asus x541u

Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use my laptop.

Please help me upgrade to v1809.

ansu.kakarott, Mar 14, 2020
  3. A Gray Win User
    Cannot Connect Wirelessly to the Internet

My E Machines E732 laptop which was recently upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and has now had the Anniversary update applied. has suddenly ceased to be connectable wirelessly to the internet. I am using a BT Hub 5 and there is no fault with it as it connects wirelessly to several other computers in the house. I can connect the E Machines using an ethernet cable, and this works well, but any attempt to reconnect wirelessly fails. Could this be a result of the latest Windows update or is there some other fault such as a Registry flaw. I have tried renewing the network settings but no joy. Has anyone got any suggestions?*Sad

A Gray, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Mark7805 Win User

My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.

[Asus x541u] Laptop Keyboard plate?

Hey all,

So I damaged a classmates laptop today (kind of)..

It's pretty bad. I poked 2 screws up towards the keyboard plate (the surface surrounds the laptop keyboard and touchpad) enough to pince it up a bit but not fully pierce it.

Anyone know where I'd find such a replacement piece for an Asus x541u?

Mark7805, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.

1. My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly. - Similar Threads - Asus laptop X541U

2. Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly: Hi all,I have a LG smart TV which I have always successfully connected my Asus laptop to share screen. However this connection suddenly stopped and I am no longer able to share my laptop screen to the TV.My laptop is still able to detect the TV under Connect to a wireless...
  3. Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly: Hi all,I have a LG smart TV which I have always successfully connected my Asus laptop to share screen. However this connection suddenly stopped and I am no longer able to share my laptop screen to the TV.My laptop is still able to detect the TV under Connect to a wireless...
  4. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  5. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  6. my wireless printer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wireless printer will not connect to internet: my wireless printer will not connect to the internet. sometimes it will recognize the network and then disconnect immediately.Most times it won' t even recognize my network but will nearby networks...
  7. Asus X541u shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus X541u shutting down: Hey, i have this problem .. my asus x541u keep shutting down with no reason . I don't know how to fix it . And it's really annoying me ,because we are in quarantine so there is no store open to fix my problem,and I really need my computer to study because there is a lot of...
  8. asus x541u shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    asus x541u shutting down: Hey, i have this problem .. my asus x541u keep shutting down with no reason . I don't know how to fix it . And it's really annoying me ,because we are in quarantine so there is no store open to fix my problem,and I really need my computer to study because there is a lot of...
  9. Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet: I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 and I just got spectrum wifi that has both a 2G and 5G connection and yet the laptop refuses to show the 5G connection which I need for school. The Network adapter list includes Bluetooth options, the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x WNA, Realtek...
  10. Asus x541u

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus x541u: Hi, my laptop is Asus x541u with windows 10 v1803. I tried to upgrade to v1809 but "blue screen" happened. I must downgrade to v1803 If I want to use my laptop. Please help me upgrade to v1809....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus laptop x541u wifi

2. asus laptop x541u keeps disconnecting from wifi

3. asus x541u turn on internet

4. asus x541u wifi,
  5. why does my asus x541u keep losing its internet connection