Windows 10: My Asus pc will not boot

Discus and support My Asus pc will not boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my Asus tower pc will not boot after a windows update but it was working well prior to this update. it just goes on to a screen that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrustierCar129, Jan 31, 2020.

1. My Asus pc will not boot

Hello, my Asus tower pc will not boot after a windows update but it was working well prior to this update. it just goes on to a screen that says preparing automatic repair then you get the circle of dots going round and then it goes to a blank screen and nothing else happens. I have looked online and the advice is to create a media recovery and run windows from another device on to a usb stick and then run that on my PC.I have got that download on my usb but I can't do anything with it as I can only get to a blank screen. I have tried hard shutdowns but that doesn't work and I have tried f9 and tapping it repeatedly but no joy. How do i get out of this black screen? Please

:)

CrustierCar129, Jan 31, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 31, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 31, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

My Asus pc will not boot

Convert dual boot to single boot

Solved. The problem wasn't EasyBCD and how I was doing it (or I could do it as NavyLCDR suggests). The problem was the ASUS UEFI BIOS. I had to delete "Windows Boot Loader" from the boot list.

fireberd, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

My Asus pc will not boot

1. My Asus pc will not boot - Similar Threads - Asus boot

2. Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a: He estado tratando de activar el secure boot en mi placa base pero indica como no compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-secure-boot-en-placa-base-asus-b-450m-a/563a21ab-af3e-4eae-bd79-90c78f44ff3e
  3. Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a: He estado tratando de activar el secure boot en mi placa base pero indica como no compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-secure-boot-en-placa-base-asus-b-450m-a/563a21ab-af3e-4eae-bd79-90c78f44ff3e
  4. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10: ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10. It gets to post without delay including my RAID disks, but it takes long after it tries to load windows 10. Tried everything including clean reinstall, boot in safe mode, and installing with the latest installation media...
  5. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10: ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10. It gets to post without delay including my RAID disks, but it takes long after it tries to load windows 10. Tried everything including clean reinstall, boot in safe mode, and installing with the latest installation media...
  6. ASUS X99-A II takes over 20 mins to boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Laptop freezing and re-booting on it's own while playing games [Asus G14]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezing and re-booting on it's own while playing games [Asus G14]: I have recently been noticing that anytime I start playing a game, it works fine for about 5-8 minutes and suddenly my screen goes blank and then starts flickering with this loud buzzing sound https://imgur.com/a/9uvKQxL. Otherwise, my laptop works perfectly fine. I'm not...
  8. Laptop freezing and re-booting on it's own while playing games [Asus G14]

Laptop freezing and re-booting on it's own while playing games [Asus G14]: I have recently been noticing that anytime I start playing a game, it works fine for about 5-8 minutes and suddenly my screen goes blank and then starts flickering with this loud buzzing sound https://imgur.com/a/9uvKQxL. Otherwise, my laptop works perfectly fine. I'm not...
  9. Laptop freezing and re-booting on it's own while playing games [Asus G14]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC

Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC: hey I have ASUS FA506Ic with this config:ryzen 5 4600Hrtx 3050windows 11 last build issue : when i boot into windows battery drains to 0 . tested battery and working fine when i using laptop but When I leave the laptop for a day and turn it on, Windows gives a battery error...