Windows 10: My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update

Discus and support My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, So my Asus laptop can not seem to update. I have been trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1809 but it seems to not let me. Every time I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Everettsawyer, Jun 23, 2019.

1. My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update

Hello,

So my Asus laptop can not seem to update. I have been trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1809 but it seems to not let me. Every time I try I get stuck with a black screen with the Republic of Gamers logo. I have tried updating many times and nothing seems to work. I would prefer not to have to do a clean restart.

Thank you

:)

Everettsawyer, Jun 23, 2019

2. Asus Republic of Gamers Laptop Windows 10 Update Loop

Thanks Andre,

My laptop is a;

Asus Republic of Gamers GL502VS

i7-6700HQ CPU @2.6GHz 2.9GHz

16GB Ram64-bit Operating System

Windows 10 Home

I tried last night upgrading with the network off but alas I ran into the same issue. I'll have to run through the list of other options you've listed. Though the Feature Update to Windows 10 - 1709 did
    not install, all other security updates were listed as being successfully installed. Seems to be just the 1709 update.

Cheers

JacqueNaude, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 23, 2019
  4. My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update

Asus Republic of Gamers Laptop Windows 10 Update Loop

Hello,

My ROG laptop is stuck in a continuous "update loop" with regards to the latest windows 10 update. It will download the update, and when I go to shutdown my laptop it installs the updates before turning off (no dramas here). When I restart my laptop though,
    it begins to configure the updates (again no issue), however once done it goes to a black screen with the Republic of Gamers logo and remains on this screen permanently. I have left it for over 24 hours with no change. If I power down and reboot, my laptop
    "Restores the previous version of Windows", and once I log in it proceeds to commence downloading the latest update again. This cycle repeats itself every time I turn on my laptop. All other features and functions remain normal and I doubt the laptop is too
    old as I bought it DEC 2016.

Cheers

JacqueNaude, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update

1. My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update - Similar Threads - Asus Republic Gaming

2. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...
  3. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...
  4. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My asus is stuck on updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My asus is stuck on updating: Hello,My computer tried to update and now it's stick. I tried F10 and did a configuration reset in the bios menu and nothing is happening. It keeps showing the asus logo, updates are on the way please keep your computer on, after that message the computer just keeps...
  6. My asus is stuck on updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus is stuck on updating: Hello,My computer tried to update and now it's stick. I tried F10 and did a configuration reset in the bios menu and nothing is happening. It keeps showing the asus logo, updates are on the way please keep your computer on, after that message the computer just keeps...
  7. My asus is stuck on updating

8. My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%": My Asus laptop said it needed to be updated but it's been stuck on 7% for ever, how do I stop this? I tried restarting so many times and keeps going back to same message. I even turned off internet and still says same message. Is my laptop dead now? Please help....
  9. My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%": My Asus laptop said it needed to be updated but it's been stuck on 7% for ever, how do I stop this? I tried restarting so many times and keeps going back to same message. I even turned off internet and still says same message. Is my laptop dead now? Please help....
  10. My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. republic of gamers laptop will not update