Windows 10: My Asus TUF GAMING laptop is stuck at 95% even though it's plugged in, why?

Discus and support My Asus TUF GAMING laptop is stuck at 95% even though it's plugged in, why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's been stuck at 95% for at least 3-4 days and I don't know what is happening, my laptop is only a few weeks old got it Dec 25 2020 and it's only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SputnikUnvrs, Jan 19, 2021.

1. My Asus TUF GAMING laptop is stuck at 95% even though it's plugged in, why?

It's been stuck at 95% for at least 3-4 days and I don't know what is happening, my laptop is only a few weeks old got it Dec 25 2020 and it's only just started staying at 95%, like I said, 3-4 days ago, maybe it's a safety feature, but then why would it reach 100% a few days ago? Also I can't find a category in Windows-Windows 10No other categories in Gaming on Windows 10-No battery option. So I'll put just put Gaming on Windows 10 because my laptop is optimized for gaming.

:)

SputnikUnvrs, Jan 19, 2021

2. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Jan 19, 2021
  3. ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but
    it doesn't work.

VincentLee22, Jan 19, 2021
  4. My Asus TUF GAMING laptop is stuck at 95% even though it's plugged in, why?

Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

Looks like Berton got there first..... and or thinking was very much along the same lines.

Did you enter BIOS and see what it is seeing?

Think I would load defaults in BIOS to allow it to sense what is installed.

Still fails I would return. Modules can be bad.

Asus usually has a Qualified Vendor list.

One site that I've never had issues with Crucial.com

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | asus | asus notebooks | TUF Gaming FX505DT | Crucial.com

Normally I try to match specs on memory modules.

Caledon Ken, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

My Asus TUF GAMING laptop is stuck at 95% even though it's plugged in, why?

1. My Asus TUF GAMING laptop is stuck at 95% even though it's plugged in, why? - Similar Threads - Asus TUF GAMING

2. My Asus Tuf A15 Gaming Laptop keeps going into blackout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Tuf A15 Gaming Laptop keeps going into blackout.: I checked the Event Viewer and I found this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80100000001, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff801347d9768, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. My Asus Tuf A15 Gaming Laptop keeps going into blackout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Asus Tuf A15 Gaming Laptop keeps going into blackout.: I checked the Event Viewer and I found this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80100000001, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff801347d9768, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop: Since yesterday my internet has completely decided to stop working on my asus tuf gaming f15 laptop with win 11. I have tried with resetting and redownloading my network adapters i´ve tried changing the DNS settings to manual and i have taken my laptop to a computer shop...
  5. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop: Since yesterday my internet has completely decided to stop working on my asus tuf gaming f15 laptop with win 11. I have tried with resetting and redownloading my network adapters i´ve tried changing the DNS settings to manual and i have taken my laptop to a computer shop...
  6. Unable to connect on my asus tuf f15 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...: I checked 10 or more times to see if it was plugged in properly and securely and it was. its plugged in and it still isnt charging.this is what it looks like when its plugged in...
  8. my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...

my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...: I checked 10 or more times to see if it was plugged in properly and securely and it was. its plugged in and it still isnt charging.this is what it looks like when its plugged in...
  9. Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop: I've got an Asus A15 TUF Gaming FX505DV Laptop and it keeps randomly bluescreening. doesn't seem to have a particular pattern, sometimes during intensive gaming, sometimes during non-intensive browsing, sometimes 5 minutes after startup. sometimes it'll happen three times a...
  10. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a