Windows 10: My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working

Discus and support My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Only two ports of the boards are responding on which keyboard and mouse is connected apart from that the other back ports dont detect card reader or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ibaadnaqvi, Aug 25, 2018.

1. My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working

Only two ports of the boards are responding on which keyboard and mouse is connected apart from that the other back ports dont detect card reader or usb. Strange but the ports charge my smartphone when i plug my cable. Wonder how to solve it. Any suggestions, help , guides anyone My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working :)

Thanks,

Ibaadnavi

:)

ibaadnaqvi, Aug 25, 2018
  2. jfacteau Win User

ASUS Intros TUF B350M-Plus Gaming Motherboard

looking over your review on the Asus Tuf MB, where di you come up with 6 SATA Ports and 8 USB 3.1 ports. Two of the ports you mention are USB 2.0 ports. I am finding this review slightly inaccurate.

jfacteau, Aug 25, 2018
  3. soloza Win User
  4. spapakons Win User

My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working

1. My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working - Similar Threads - Asus Tuf Z370

2. Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II: Hi, I recently upgraded my motherboard to Asus TUF B450-PLUS II, my CPU is a Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core, I've got a CD version of WIndows 10 Pro but everytime that I install it, after some automatic updates, when the system reboots, the screen, keyboard and mouse turn off and I...
  3. Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II: Hi, I recently upgraded my motherboard to Asus TUF B450-PLUS II, my CPU is a Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core, I've got a CD version of WIndows 10 Pro but everytime that I install it, after some automatic updates, when the system reboots, the screen, keyboard and mouse turn off and I...
  4. Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11: Hello, everyone,I would like some help to solve this problem.I have an asus tuf b450m-plus gaming motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 3600x processor running windows 10. I want to install windows 11 and I can't activate secure boot. In the BIOS I've already enabled TPM and secure...
  6. asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11: Hello, everyone,I would like some help to solve this problem.I have an asus tuf b450m-plus gaming motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 3600x processor running windows 10. I want to install windows 11 and I can't activate secure boot. In the BIOS I've already enabled TPM and secure...
  7. my usb port not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my usb port not working: i have question, about my usb port not working all of a sudden and after i update windows it works normally within a week and 2 days i don't use the usb port i again have problems not being detected by devices such as mouse, keyboard, cellphone and camera...
  8. Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus: Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus There is a question to know that I am planning to buy this concerned part of motherboard game is Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus let me give some information to get this game thanks...
  9. ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10: Hey guys; First, let me provide my system specs: ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi Ryzen 7 3700X with Wraith Prism cooler Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G Monitor 1: NEC EA244WMi @ 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, Monitor 2: Samsung 2494HS @ 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz G.Skill...
  10. USB ports not detected Gigabyte Z370 hd3

USB ports not detected Gigabyte Z370 hd3: I have a custom pc I built a few months ago; had a prior issue with the onboard Lan not being functional d/t a driver problem; I bought a usb ethernet adapter, which allowed internet access and the pc was functioning normally, including all usb ports 3 days ago. I had 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x570 tuf gaming plus usb ports not working