Windows 10: My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device

Discus and support My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a pair of Sony Wireless Headphones. They used to connect to my laptop and I was able to listen to music or audio. Now they "connect" to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvaLB, Nov 24, 2022.

1. EvaLB Win User

My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device

I have a pair of Sony Wireless Headphones. They used to connect to my laptop and I was able to listen to music or audio. Now they "connect" to my laptop but they are not recognised as an audio device so I can't play audio through them. All of my drivers are up-to-date. I have tried unpairing and repairing them several times. The headphones appear as a paired device on my laptop but I can't hear any audio through them. I can't select them as a playback option either. I've used Device Manager to try and update the drivers but that hasn't helped because everything is up-to-date. Any solutions or

:)

EvaLB, Nov 24, 2022

2. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device :)

GiancarlosGarza, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 24, 2022
  4. My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device

1. My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device - Similar Threads - Asus VivoBook doesn't

2. my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...: my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio but does recognise its microphone like **** is happening...
  3. my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...: my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio but does recognise its microphone like **** is happening...
  4. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  5. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  6. My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device: I have a pair of Sony Wireless Headphones. They used to connect to my laptop and I was able to listen to music or audio. Now they "connect" to my laptop but they are not recognised as an audio device so I can't play audio through them. All of my drivers are up-to-date. I have...
  7. My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device

My Asus VivoBook doesn't recognise my wireless headphones as an audio device: I have a pair of Sony Wireless Headphones. They used to connect to my laptop and I was able to listen to music or audio. Now they "connect" to my laptop but they are not recognised as an audio device so I can't play audio through them. All of my drivers are up-to-date. I have...
  8. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  9. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  10. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15