Windows 10: MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

Discus and support MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAMESGRAVESGF, Jul 28, 2020.

1. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP.

THANKS, JIM

:)

JAMESGRAVESGF, Jul 28, 2020
  2. adnage Win User

Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed

They are listed, here ASUS VivoBook S14 | Laptops | ASUS

First link under "Utilities" section

adnage, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging)

I bought this Laptop 2 Months ago.

Laptop : Asus VivoBook s14

Problem : Plugged in, not charging.

Should i bring the shop back, where i the Laptop bought or has someone a solution ?

Thanks

Mehmet AliBaykara, Jul 28, 2020
  4. GWT2510 Win User

MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

1. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES. - Similar Threads - ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP

2. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  3. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  4. Asus VivoBook X1502ZA Abrupt System Freeze Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus VivoBook X1502ZA Abrupt System Freeze Issue: Hello. I bought an Asus VivoBook X1502ZA laptop on February 12, 2023 and have lately been encountering one concerning issue possibly tied to RAM inefficiency. In short, the issue is a complete system freeze possibly caused due to system freeze which subsequently forces me to...
  5. Asus VivoBook X1502ZA Abrupt System Freeze Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus VivoBook X1502ZA Abrupt System Freeze Issue: Hello. I bought an Asus VivoBook X1502ZA laptop on February 12, 2023 and have lately been encountering one concerning issue possibly tied to RAM inefficiency. In short, the issue is a complete system freeze possibly caused due to system freeze which subsequently forces me to...
  6. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  7. New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.: I bought this new Asus Vivobook 15 X513EP laptop which has anintel 11th gen core i7 processor and I'm having this problem, every time it is connected to the charger, the screencrashes and freezes where nothing works even the keyboard. The only option is to turn off the laptop...
  8. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  9. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  10. My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14): Hello, I'm new here. My having problems with my laptop because it freezes everytime I put the charger and I had to reboot it and it's exhausting. I'm afraid it would damage my laptop if I reboot it everytime it freezes. Any tips?...