Windows 10: My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....

Discus and support My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows not starting. Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility. It's is 2019 version. Many fixes online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luke hancock, Dec 6, 2022.

1. My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....

Windows not starting. Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility. It's is 2019 version. Many fixes online talk about changing CSM in boot or security menu but I don't have that option.

:)

luke hancock, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Meinke Win User

Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key (both did not have any effect). Since this is stressing me out: does anyone have any suggestion on what to do?

Meinke, Dec 6, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Razer Laptop stuck on BIOS aptio setup utility

Hi eljayparras

Please try the full steps provided on the first reply on the thread below, that is for an Asus, but that does not matter, the BIOS is the same . ..

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

DaveM121, Dec 6, 2022
  4. My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....

Asus Laptop Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

jewelhowlader, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....

1. My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility.... - Similar Threads - Asus Vivobook laptop

2. My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....: Windows not starting. Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility. It's is 2019 version. Many fixes online talk about changing CSM in boot or security menu but I don't have that option....
  3. My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility....: Windows not starting. Asus Vivobook laptop is stuck in a loop of only starting in BIOS Aptio setup utility. It's is 2019 version. Many fixes online talk about changing CSM in boot or security menu but I don't have that option....
  4. ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I’ve read just about everything about how to exit this page. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility thing, and it is the only thing that will pop up. Nothing has worked so far. I don’t have a “launch csm” option, the “secure boot” only pops up on the security page,...
  5. ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I’ve read just about everything about how to exit this page. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility thing, and it is the only thing that will pop up. Nothing has worked so far. I don’t have a “launch csm” option, the “secure boot” only pops up on the security page,...
  6. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  7. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  8. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Razer Laptop stuck on BIOS aptio setup utility

Razer Laptop stuck on BIOS aptio setup utility: This problem started last week, when I need to use my laptop to participate in my online class. I switched it on and then it shows the razer logo as it always does. After that, I was shocked because it opens up aptio setup utility, I don't know what to do until i press esc...
  10. Stuck at Aptio Setup Utility on my Asus X555L

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at Aptio Setup Utility on my Asus X555L: Ive been stuck in this blue screen since monday(10-16-20) and the other times that it happened, it came back to normal after a few repititions of F9+F10. What can i do to fix my laptop to normal? submitted by /u/Cranberry_red [link] [comments]...