Windows 10: My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally

Discus and support My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got an old Asus z97-a motherboard and am not sure if it works but I've gotten it to read a drive with Windows and bring me to the screen that gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ezra Clement, Aug 17, 2022.

1. My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally

I got an old Asus z97-a motherboard and am not sure if it works but I've gotten it to read a drive with Windows and bring me to the screen that gives me 2 options on to start normally and one to repair stuff clicking repair works fine but doesn't seem to fix anything and start normally just reboots the pc

:)

Ezra Clement, Aug 17, 2022

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 17, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 17, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally

Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying

I would suggest to start with updating your BIOS, besides of drivers it would be an obvious possible solution if you ask me considering the crash is normally a hardware crash.
    Z97-DELUXE | Moederbord | ASUS Nederland

Thema:

My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally

1. My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally - Similar Threads - Asus z97 crashes

2. My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus z97-a crashes when I click start Windows normally: I got an old Asus z97-a motherboard and am not sure if it works but I've gotten it to read a drive with Windows and bring me to the screen that gives me 2 options on to start normally and one to repair stuff clicking repair works fine but doesn't seem to fix anything and...
  3. My pc crashes when i start a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes when i start a game.: Hi,When i start my pc it works fine and there is no problem until i open steam and start rainbow six siege and on the loading screen it freezes and crashes with every time new error code for example.0xc00021a0x00000e9And some time with a message loke system file eror and some...
  4. My pc crashes when i start a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crashes when i start a game.: Hi,When i start my pc it works fine and there is no problem until i open steam and start rainbow six siege and on the loading screen it freezes and crashes with every time new error code for example.0xc00021a0x00000e9And some time with a message loke system file eror and some...
  5. z97 chipset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    z97 chipset: When are you going to fix the 20h2 update conflict with z97 motherboards? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z97-chipset/0c64f22e-51a7-4331-81ff-410fe3f87d0c
  6. z97 chipset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    z97 chipset: When are you going to fix the 20h2 update conflict with z97 motherboards? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z97-chipset/0c64f22e-51a7-4331-81ff-410fe3f87d0c
  7. Starting in "normal startup" crashes my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting in "normal startup" crashes my computer: Hi, I noticed today that I had been using "selective startup" for months now, as such I reverted to "normal startup" and every time I reboot the system crashes with the notice that the computer has to be repaired or something similar. As I have a Macrium Reflect image, I...
  8. Calendar crashes when I click on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar crashes when I click on: Hi, If I open the Calendar, it instantly crashes if: - I click on the search box - I click on a day box. The crash occurs one second after the prompt message appears to create a new event - I click on a box in the event edition page. - opening Calendar leads to the...
  9. My Record tab crashes when i click my microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Record tab crashes when i click my microphone: I just swapped my old Kraken Razer USB for a new HyperX Cloud Stinger, and the new mic is way too low. So i went to see it on the record tab, but when i click that mic (doesnt happen when i click other ones), it crashes. This was happening with the razer one too, but i didnt...
  10. My mouse is not clicking normally.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is not clicking normally.: This started happening a few days ago, when i click my middle mouse button to scroll ( I click it instead of scrolling because am more comfortable with it) my mouse starts glitching, i have to double click on EVERY SINGLE THING, some times i even have to click 3 or 4 times...