Windows 10: My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility

Discus and support My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After malicious hackers accessed my pc, and formatted my hard drive, my Laptop restarted and has left me on the same BIOS page for hours. No boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JakeIsTheGuy678, Jun 22, 2020.

1. My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility

After malicious hackers accessed my pc, and formatted my hard drive, my Laptop restarted and has left me on the same BIOS page for hours. No boots drives are detected, even my countless Windows boot utilities. There is nothing wrong with my USB ports, though.

Please advise.

:)

JakeIsTheGuy678, Jun 22, 2020

2. Asus f550l aptio setup utility

Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert
    boot media in selected boot device and press a key I dont know what to do plz help

RyderEarp-Jones, Jun 22, 2020
  3. RDewan Win User
    Aptio Setup Utility

My Asus Zenbook enters Aptio Setup Utility and cannot resume to window even force shutdown and subsequently it ON after, any remedy for this?

I tried the suggestion from the Microsoft community, by Karthicka_R

Asus Laptop Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

But I stuck at step 5, cannot proceed with step 6. The display is "Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key"

My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility 9fad73c8-74d3-4b87-85f3-860ca13f251f?upload=true.jpg

My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility cf6c8338-b069-4302-b54c-88426f62f319?upload=true.jpg

My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility b766dfd7-550d-4075-bf83-e2787d2eccd3?upload=true.jpg

RDewan, Jun 22, 2020
  4. My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility

Asus Laptop Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

jewelhowlader, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility

1. My Asus Zenbook UX333 only boots into Aptio Setup Utility - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook UX333

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  4. ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I’ve read just about everything about how to exit this page. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility thing, and it is the only thing that will pop up. Nothing has worked so far. I don’t have a “launch csm” option, the “secure boot” only pops up on the security page,...
  5. ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I’ve read just about everything about how to exit this page. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility thing, and it is the only thing that will pop up. Nothing has worked so far. I don’t have a “launch csm” option, the “secure boot” only pops up on the security page,...
  6. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  7. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  8. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Stuck at Aptio Setup Utility on my Asus X555L

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at Aptio Setup Utility on my Asus X555L: Ive been stuck in this blue screen since monday(10-16-20) and the other times that it happened, it came back to normal after a few repititions of F9+F10. What can i do to fix my laptop to normal? submitted by /u/Cranberry_red [link] [comments]...
  10. Asus f550l aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus f550l aptio setup utility: Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected...