Windows 10: My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.

Discus and support My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i just got my laptop about a week ago and it has since requested me to "shut down and update" twice which i did. However after the second update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mynn, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Mynn Win User

My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.

Hi, i just got my laptop about a week ago and it has since requested me to "shut down and update" twice which i did. However after the second update the touchpad suddenly stopped working. The curser does not show up unless i attach a usb/wireless mouse to the laptop. It also cannot be found in the device manager or anywhere else within the device. I'm not sure if the update totally uninstalled/removed/disabled the touchpad from the device of was it the canon MF4400 driver that i installed messing with the settings. I also tried fn+9 but it won't enable either. Is this normal?

:)

2. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Apr 21, 2019
  3. ASUS ZenBook UX305CA touchpad problems

ASUSTeK
    Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - UX305CA

zenbook ux305ca touchpad driver Windows 10 drivers download

https://drivers.windows10download.com/win10-zenbook-ux305ca-touchpad-driver

ASUS ZenBook UX305CA Smart Gesture
    Driver 4.0.9 for Windows 10 64-bit

OctavianQR, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared. - Similar Threads - asus zenbook UX431F

2. TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook: The TouchPad on my ASUS ZenBook UX535LI has not worked since early/mid December 2023. Nothing happens when I press the Fn + F6 button which is the key on my laptop that toggles between turning the TouchPad off, turning it on, and making it the ScreenPad option. The TouchPad...
  3. TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook: The TouchPad on my ASUS ZenBook UX535LI has not worked since early/mid December 2023. Nothing happens when I press the Fn + F6 button which is the key on my laptop that toggles between turning the TouchPad off, turning it on, and making it the ScreenPad option. The TouchPad...
  4. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive: Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is...
  5. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive: Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is...
  6. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  8. ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled: [ATTACH]i don't know what happened, my asus laptop using build in windows 10 and always up to date. 30 minutes ago my asus touchpad suddenly disabled is it because the cumulative update for v1803 and but not installed yet, so i shut down the laptop. when i turned it on, the...
  9. ASUS TouchPad suddenly disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TouchPad suddenly disabled: [ATTACH]i don't know what happened, my asus laptop using build in windows 10 and always up to date. 30 minutes ago my asus touchpad suddenly disabled is it because the cumulative update for v1803 and but not installed yet, so i shut down the laptop. when i turned it on, the...
  10. ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled

ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled: [ATTACH]i don't know what happened, my asus laptop using build in windows 10 and always up to date. 30 minutes ago my asus touchpad suddenly disabled is it because the cumulative update for v1803 and but not installed yet, so i shut down the laptop. when i turned it on, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my asus ux431f touchpad disappeared suddenly

2. ux431f

3. asus zenbook ux431f drivers

4. ux431f touchpad,
  5. asus zenbook ux431f touchpad drivers,
  6. cursor disappeared from asuszenbook,
  7. ASUS ZENBOOK UX431F,
  8. asus ux431f,
  9. asus zenbook 14 ux431f touchpad not working,
  10. asus zenbook 431 touchpad not working,
  11. asus zenbook 431 windows 10 drivers,