Windows 10: My Atari Risk II and Law & Order: Dead on the Money won't run in windows 10

Discus and support My Atari Risk II and Law & Order: Dead on the Money won't run in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all. I'm struggling to get my Atari Risk II disk and Law & Order: Dead on the Money to work on Windows 10. They worked fine on Windows 7 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cutepanda86, Dec 26, 2019.

1. My Atari Risk II and Law & Order: Dead on the Money won't run in windows 10

Hello all.

I'm struggling to get my Atari Risk II disk and Law & Order: Dead on the Money to work on Windows 10. They worked fine on Windows 7 but when I upgraded - they stopped working.

I've tried the compatibility wizard - while it works for other programs - not so much for these two. They both install but when I click on them I get the "User Account Control" window, I click "yes", and then zip. Nothing happens.

I have yet to find a solution for Law & Order: Dead on the Money. I have found solutions for Atari Risk II but they don't work either - see link below:

Possible Risk II solution

Anyone have any ideas? Very frustrated with this.

Thanks!

:)

cutepanda86, Dec 26, 2019

2. Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Dec 26, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My Atari Risk II and Law & Order: Dead on the Money won't run in windows 10

money plus

on windows 10--Money PLUS keeps asking for IE6 to be installed and won' t run. IE is

installed and running.

Peter Larson, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

My Atari Risk II and Law & Order: Dead on the Money won't run in windows 10

1. My Atari Risk II and Law & Order: Dead on the Money won't run in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Atari Risk Law

2. software to run Aimlab and Atari gameware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software to run Aimlab and Atari gameware: From "Steam" game ware I have downloaded the "Aimlab and Atari collection. Microsoft is saying that I need to download and install software from the Microsoft Store. Searching in "all departments" does not result in any apps that appear to be for this purpose.Hoping that...
  3. software to run Aimlab and Atari gameware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    software to run Aimlab and Atari gameware: From "Steam" game ware I have downloaded the "Aimlab and Atari collection. Microsoft is saying that I need to download and install software from the Microsoft Store. Searching in "all departments" does not result in any apps that appear to be for this purpose.Hoping that...
  4. Can My Money 2005 version be converted to run on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can My Money 2005 version be converted to run on Windows 10: I have My Money 2005 version on my Windows 8.1 desktop. I've recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10. Can the My Money program be converted to run on Windows 10?...
  5. Running Diablo II on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Diablo II on Windows 10: I am trying to run an old game, Diablo II Lord of Darkness, on Windows 10. Windows version 1809 I have installed the game, but when attempting to run it I experience two error messages. The first states that there is a security or performance issue on Windows, and the second...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - Microsoft Atari - Mechwarrior Vengeance - won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - Microsoft Atari - Mechwarrior Vengeance - won't install: Hello. I did read some of the posts in here talking about the DRM thing for CD installation and I followed some thread links to try and get the game to install, but no matter where I copy the CD files to, the computer won't see files from Disk 2. It tells me to insert CD to...
  7. Windows 10 can not run the game Dead Space!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can not run the game Dead Space!: The small mouse movements do not register. It's a little hard to hit the target when playing a shooter if the mouse cant make fine movements! I bought a corded mouse just to make sure it was not the wireless and it made no difference. Windows XP and 7 both ran it fine!...
  8. Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.: First thing you have to do is turn Direct play on. Go to Programs & Features > Turn Windows Features on or off > Go down to "Legacy Components" > put a check mark in Direct Play. Install Risk II Go to C:\\Program Files (x86)\Microprose Right click <Microprose> folder....
  9. Microprose Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microprose Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.: First thing you have to do is turn Direct play on. Go to Programs & Features > Turn Windows Features on or off > Go down to "Legacy Components" > put a check mark in Direct Play. Install Risk II Go to C:\\Program Files (x86)\Microprose Right click <Microprose> folder....
  10. Microprose Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microprose Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.: Follow the steps below to make Microprose Risk II work in Windows 10. *Screen shots attached. First thing you have to do is go to <Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Programs & Features > in the left column select <Turn Window Feature on or off > go to <Legacy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. law and order dead on the money working windows 10