Windows 10: My audio and mic

Discus and support My audio and mic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I recently got a new mic for my laptop. The mic is the type where you plug it into the headphone jack. whenever I plug it in my laptop to record,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Crixxjyn, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Crixxjyn Win User

My audio and mic

Hi,I recently got a new mic for my laptop. The mic is the type where you plug it into the headphone jack. whenever I plug it in my laptop to record, and then listen after to what I recorded, I cant hear the audio unless I unplug the mic. I was wondering, cuz I'd like to use this for online school to have a better quality voice in speaking.

thoughts and opinions??

so that i can hear from my laptops speaker and use the mic at the same time?

THANK YOU

:)

Crixxjyn, Feb 7, 2021

2. Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Feb 7, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 7, 2021
  4. My audio and mic

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

My audio and mic

1. My audio and mic - Similar Threads - audio mic

2. Mic and audio not working with the 3.5mm splitter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic and audio not working with the 3.5mm splitter: So as the title says. I plugged my mic (green 3.5mm plug) into the mic port and the red audio one into all of the audio ports. I am getting no sound. Everything driver related is fine as I've never had these issues before. They will not work together. If I plug the cord in...
  3. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  4. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  5. My IDT audio driver is not working although the speaker is working but my mic is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IDT audio driver is not working although the speaker is working but my mic is not...: My laptop is Toshiba Satellite P55-A5312 and ive been trying to fix it by updating driver or uninstalling it or even trying to change it to high definition audio driver. Still the mic isn't not working, but when I tap the mic it hears it but in low volume even i maxed it out...
  6. My IDT audio driver is not working although the speaker is working but my mic is not...

My IDT audio driver is not working although the speaker is working but my mic is not...: My laptop is Toshiba Satellite P55-A5312 and ive been trying to fix it by updating driver or uninstalling it or even trying to change it to high definition audio driver. Still the mic isn't not working, but when I tap the mic it hears it but in low volume even i maxed it out...
  7. My IDT audio driver is not working although the speaker is working but my mic is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  9. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  10. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware